HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-08-2008, 12:53 PM   #11
mcaruso

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: IHRA Hot Rod

Chip just keeps all that money he wins in the car to make weight
mcaruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:19 PM   #12
THE LEGEND
VIP Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Marc,
You been talking to my wife? She figured out along time ago the car keeps the money! LOL
I'm in the vending business, as long as we don't run out of Honey Buns I'll be O.K.
Chip
THE LEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:59 PM   #13
dak

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Here is my 2 cents about min. weight.
I run SST (NHRA). My car weighs @ 2850. So I know that I will be on the good side of minimum weight. That said. Everywhere I have run on theSaturday am warm up I will drive the car over to the scales. ...no fire suit ...low on fuel...no helmut and will go over the scale. I know that I am not a race weight but will still be over I have found that scales tend to be a little differnet no matter where I go... I raced at my home track 1 year and 1st round, they had an offical at the head of the lanes and had a sign in his hands to weigh after 1st round. He pointed at me and the guy I was to race and then pointed at the sign ...... I lost, the guy put together a .killer 1st round package....I followed him through to the scales and he came up 5 lbs light.....

He kicked up a big fuss his car was never light and so on....One of the guys that has raced just about forever asked him ..Did you go over the scales at all this weekend, and how much does your car weigh... Never went over the scales and had his car weight down to 2805......Carry an extra 50lbs and never have to worry about it
dak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:29 PM   #14
Charlie Yannetti

Liked 179 Times in 77 Posts

Be careful...... I got weighed at the E-town divisional last year....... BOY!!!....... was I shocked, but then relieved when I came up 10 heavy........ LOL
Charlie Yannetti is offline   Reply With Quote