HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-22-2021, 12:50 PM   #31
Fireofficer74

Liked 39 Times in 27 Posts
Default Re: Maxine Waters Ugh

If the law and order crowd here thinks they know better, lets see where does JJ&E stop at. It starts at phony money, then anything worse gets the death penalty. Then it moves down to running a red light, stop sign. Then tail light out, then ccw, then free speech, then looking like you don't belong.

Sounds like a fascist society.

Kinda like the commies.
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 01:01 PM   #32
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Virginia Police Officers pepper spray and handcuff an Army 2nd Lieutenant. This was all because the Lt. supposedly did not have a rear license plat, which he did. Before stopping he pulled into a well lit gas station to be safe. I hope these two asshat cops are prosecuted for escalating a situation that could have been handled without the senseless use of force. Their actions make it tougher for all the cops doing it right.

From a retired Marine and retired Riverside County Sheriff
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 03:26 PM   #33
Dick Nearhoof

Liked 91 Times in 29 Posts

[QUOTE=Superpro;639144]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post

Stirring up an international incident are we! Maybe if you knew about my country as much as Canadians know about yours, you wouldn't ask such asshat questions, oh right one!
Why didn't you answer the question. That's what uninformed people do, just start name calling. I know plenty about your country, living on the border for 65 years. You talk about being welcoming but your government enforces extreme laws for the benefit of citizens and not allowing US citizens with DWI convictions to enter. If the US did this we're called racist. If your country ever got attacked by a foreign enemy you couldn't even defend yourself with that puny little military
Dick Nearhoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 04:20 PM   #34
Superpro

Liked 91 Times in 34 Posts

[QUOTE=Dick Nearhoof;639159]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpro View Post
Why didn't you answer the question. That's what uninformed people do, just start name calling. I know plenty about your country, living on the border for 65 years. You talk about being welcoming but your government enforces extreme laws for the benefit of citizens and not allowing US citizens with DWI convictions to enter. If the US did this we're called racist. If your country ever got attacked by a foreign enemy you couldn't even defend yourself with that puny little military
Why didn't I answer the question? Because I am not bound to answer to the likes of you. You know nothing about my country in light of you wanting me to answer your question, and despite your claims you know plenty about my country. You must be calling yourself racist too because ask any Canadian with a felony record if they can enter the US (In Canada we call it a DUI). If that is all you know about Canada (I can only assume you found out the hard way with a DWI) you evidently know very little about yours too. That tiny military is part of NATO of which you are a member also. You are going to protect me and a host of other countries. Sorry to inform you, but we are all in this together. We are 10 percent of your population so I guess quantitatively so is our military. Besides, we don't start too much S--t! Learn my boy.....Learn...get informed! And when did I start name calling you?

Last edited by Superpro; 04-22-2021 at 04:30 PM.
Superpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 04:33 PM   #35
Dick Nearhoof

I guess in your country asshat is a term of endearment. No, I've never gotten a DWI, DUI or DWAI. Every day on the radio lawyers advertise to get people convicted of such offenses allowed into canada, that's how I know. Yes I'm fully aware that both countrys are members of NATO, but your country spends very little on defense, one reason nobody will attack you is because of us
Old 04-22-2021, 04:39 PM   #36
Dick Nearhoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Virginia Police Officers pepper spray and handcuff an Army 2nd Lieutenant. This was all because the Lt. supposedly did not have a rear license plat, which he did. Before stopping he pulled into a well lit gas station to be safe. I hope these two asshat cops are prosecuted for escalating a situation that could have been handled without the senseless use of force. Their actions make it tougher for all the cops doing it right.

From a retired Marine and retired Riverside County Sheriff
Eddie, are you saying that when you were making a traffic stop and the driver didn't comply by pulling over, and you couldn't see into the vehicle because of dark tinted windows, all SUVs have them, You wouldn't be least little suspicious of what might be going on inside of that vehicle. I thought LE was trained to be suspicious
Old 04-22-2021, 04:54 PM   #37
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,447 Times in 1,693 Posts

[QUOTE=Superpro;639143]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post

Aww your nurse gave you your pill I see! AAAAAhhhhhhaaaahhhh! Another Geri-right-tric put seep seeps!
No, I'm fine now..after a few hours away from you, working on my Stocker.
BTW, with age comes wisdom..Two things you seem to know nothing about.

it's just that your posts are b-o-r-i-n-g..Almost as bad as watching Super Pro bracket cars with delay boxes :-(
Old 04-22-2021, 04:55 PM   #38
Superpro

Quote:
I guess in your country asshat is a term of endearment. No, I've never gotten a DWI, DUI or DWAI. Every day on the radio lawyers advertise to get people convicted of such offenses allowed into canada, that's how I know. Yes I'm fully aware that both countrys are members of NATO, but your country spends very little on defense, one reason nobody will attack you is because of us
Of course...... you learn your stuff from the media and propaganda. And no, Asshat is not a term of endearment up here in the land of igloos. It's Assclown! Uhhmm let's do some math....We spend very little on defense because our population is very small compared to you. 10% of 300 million equals 30 million. That would lead me to estimate we would be spending very little compared to you. I agree, nobody will attack us because of our proximity to the US. It is what it is my friend. Having said that, who do you think will be one of the first casualties if Putin takes a disliking to you and hits his own version of the nuclear button! I'll bet my 10% percent budget against yours that we are in a vulnerable space between the superpowers but that notwithstanding we are mighty fine neighbours and it is in all our interests to be allies. That said, I am not going to be
embarrassed for having one of me for every 10 of you! BTW read again I called the questions asshat, not you!

Last edited by Superpro; 04-22-2021 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-22-2021, 05:04 PM   #39
Superpro

[QUOTE=Mark Yacavone;639163]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpro View Post

No, I'm fine now..after a few hours away from you, working on my Stocker.
BTW, with age comes wisdom..Two things you seem to know nothing about.

it's just that your posts are b-o-r-i-n-g..Almost as bad as watching Super Pro bracket cars with delay boxes :-(
Your such a silly man Yac! I have a stocker too. I do understand however that with age the eyes start to go. I'm surprised you came back to be entertained by my boredom or a good ruffle feathering! The one thing you guys can't seem to stand is criticism thrown back at you. I enjoy it however boring or not. do you still own a stocker or is your memory starting to fail? They do have drugs for that. It seems you know little about Super Pro bracket cars. Not all of em run boxes. Your likely referring to throttle stops which is what likely makes it clog your attention span.It appears there are things you also know nothing about. I may not have age and wisdom but I'm sure I'll get me some when I'm old like you!

Last edited by Superpro; 04-22-2021 at 05:41 PM.
Old 04-22-2021, 05:25 PM   #40
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Eddie, are you saying that when you were making a traffic stop and the driver didn't comply by pulling over, and you couldn't see into the vehicle because of dark tinted windows, all SUVs have them, You wouldn't be least little suspicious of what might be going on inside of that vehicle. I thought LE was trained to be suspicious
I get the “suspicious” part, I don’t get the over-reaction. If I were in uniform would I get same treatment, I seriously doubt it. Did you hear the officer say at some point, “why didn’t you stop?”. A reasonable man would have accepted a reasonable answer and moved on to the reason for the Lt. being stopped. The over-reaction was unnecessary and you know it.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote