HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-05-2008, 04:05 PM   #1
Dave Steltz

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Brake Pads

Need some help...I'm replacing (for the first time) the brake pads in my car...Strange calipers...the pads in it , that came with the calipers, are Hawk HB267...there are some other numbers but parts are wore off...
So does anyone know what the whole pn would be (I couldnt find it in Jegs)...or a suitable replacement pad is ?
Super Gas car, 2300 lbs w/driver...
Old 01-05-2008, 06:19 PM   #2
Mike Sarrasin

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Brake Pads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Steltz View Post
Need some help...I'm replacing (for the first time) the brake pads in my car...Strange calipers...the pads in it , that came with the calipers, are Hawk HB267...there are some other numbers but parts are wore off...
So does anyone know what the whole pn would be (I couldnt find it in Jegs)...or a suitable replacement pad is ?
Super Gas car, 2300 lbs w/driver...
Dave, Strange uses two styles of pads in there brake kits. The first is a soft pad that has a 'black" color to the back of the pad. The other is a hard or metallic pad that has an orange or copper color to it. S&W Race Cars stocks both of these pads give them a call. Hope this helps. Mike
Mike Sarrasin is offline   Reply With Quote