HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-17-2022, 03:22 PM   #31
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Liked 1,043 Times in 274 Posts
Default Re: Who Will Stop This Madness?

Oz lost PA because Oz is almost the epitome of liberal statist establishment RINO. He was a lousy candidate. And one of those relatively rare cases where Trump chose poorly in who he endorsed.

It is now, as much as anything a result of Trump picking up the Tea Party flag, and turning it into the MAGA movement, nearly impossible for a limousine liberal like Oz, running as a republican, to motivate enough voters to win. A lot of people, myself included, will not support, in any way, or even vote for, these clowns like Oz. I won't give a dime to the GOP/RNC, and I won't vote for their crappy liberal statist candidates.

I want to see them all gone. Cheney, McConnell, McCarthy, Romney, Murkowski, Kinzinger, and the rest. They're nothing but corrupt scumbags, they're little, if any better than Schumer, PeLUSHi, etc.

If you want to know what happened to your "red tidal wave", start by asking McConnell and McCarthy. Because they sold your *** out, CHEAP.

Hawley said it today. The clowns who decided to keep McCarthy and McConnell as republican leaders in congress just sounded the death knell of the party.

I would like to hope that Ron DeSantis is NOT so stupid as to associate himself with McConnell, McCarthy, and the RNC/GOP. If he shows himself to be corrupt and stupid enough to join them, I'm done with him.

We should be seeing Paul, Hawley, Cruz, Kennedy, Roy, Gaetz, Higgins, and Jordan, among others, as leaders of the republican party. But we're seeing the same corrupt liberal statist establishment RINO's. I'm done with them. I've been a registered independent for decades.
Liked
Old 11-17-2022, 03:25 PM   #32
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Yes, Trump did!!!! Interesting how many of Trump's claims about wrong doing in the election his lawyers would not state in court where they had to tell the truth.

Stan

2000 Mules.

The 2020 election was rife with fraud.
Old 11-17-2022, 05:51 PM   #33
BrayJo

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
BS !
Reminds me of another guy here who claims he's an independent,...then votes Obama, Obama, Clinton, Biden..His F/B page is stocked to the gills with liberal pap..Another BS-er.
I tried looking for yours under Bray Jo. No luck, no surprise.
Also no surprise, you again attack the messenger..not the message

Once more...for the last time ..What is factually wrong with this paragraph?

"Think of all the times in just the past few years you’ve been gaslighted. They lied to you about open borders…they lied about Hillary’s 30,000 deleted emails…they lied about spying on Trump…they lied about Russian Collusion…they lied about a perfectly fine Ukrainian phone call…they lied about massive Biden corruption in Ukraine and China… they lied about the Hunter Biden laptop…they lied about the origins of Covid…they lied about the need for lockdowns and masks…they lied about the need for Covid vaccines…they lied about the vaccines being “safe and effective”…they lied and covered up all the deaths and injuries from the vaccine…they lied about the success of miracle drugs Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin…they lied about the stolen 2020 election…"
I would prefer we just discuss the topic at hand which is the claim of cheating at the midterms and not "shot gun arguments" (<--that's a link). Moreover, let's try to keep it civil shall we. Is that too much to ask? Btw, I don't Facebook, Instagram, or tweet which is why so many people just have a hard time parsing reality. Those places are a conduit for political insanity. I will tell you the last time I voted for a GOP presidential candidate, was W Bush the first time. The Iraq war lost him my vote the second time. Trump? I would never put a known sociopath as leader of the US.

All I am saying is, and to use an analogy. If some manufacturing claims their newfangled spark plug can make you pick up 2 tenths. Your BS detectors should tell you, hey, that doesn't sound normal. But test it. Put it through it's paces. See if it's true or just something that manufacturer is pulling from their derriere. Don't be so quick to accept something to be true, simply because you want it to be. Specially if that manufacturer is known for making absurd claims.
BrayJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 08:37 PM   #34
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrayJo View Post
Trump? I would never put a known sociopath as leader of the US.

Don't be so quick to accept something to be true, simply because you want it to be. Specially if that manufacturer is known for making absurd claims.

Let's see that clinical diagnosis of Trump. By a board certified professional, who actually examined the patient, in person. Over the period of time, in depth, necessary to make said diagnosis.

Otherwise, we'll go with that last part of the quote, and ignore you completely.
Old 11-17-2022, 09:56 PM   #35
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 459 Times in 174 Posts

It is not stopping. The replacement for Nancy Pelosi is Hakeem Jefferies. Man, he is really "main street" American" !!!! His district is less than 24% white and you can fit nearly 4,000 of his districts in my home county, Maricopa. He is a practicing Muslim. He will fit right in. Lol
Old 11-17-2022, 11:44 PM   #36
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Roehrich View Post
Let's see that clinical diagnosis of Trump. By a board certified professional, who actually examined the patient, in person. Over the period of time, in depth, necessary to make said diagnosis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrayJo View Post
Trump? I would never put a known sociopath as leader of the US.

HRC,... LMAO

Chris Stevens....Sean Smith.....Glen Doherty......Tyrone Woods

Remember the names...

Had enough of this clown.... Caio
Old 11-18-2022, 08:48 AM   #37
Fireofficer74

Liked 39 Times in 27 Posts

How soon till ye abandon the orange one for gov dumb dumb?
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 09:21 AM   #38
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireofficer74 View Post
How soon till ye abandon the orange one for gov dumb dumb?

Big Cubes, Just quit.
You're boring

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 11-18-2022, 11:07 AM   #39
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Quote:
Pretty sure pushing that at the state level with

No exception for rape, incest, or the life of the mother.

cost the R's the Senate seat here in PA

Stan

Who is ACTUALLY pushing that? Is it actually in the text of the bill? Or is it someone's "interpretation?

Because I have never seen a mainstream politician push a bill that radical.

Fringe idiots on both sides sponsor and author all sorts of stupidity, and insanity.
Old 11-18-2022, 11:40 AM   #40
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Quote:
LMAO

Mark,
Fetterman won not because people wanted him, but because people voted against Dr Oz.

Stan

PS Why did our (R) Senator retire? There no question he could have beaten Fetterman.

Your senator was a RINO. He could have defeated Fetterman, but only because he was an incumbent RINO.

People didn't vote FOR Oz. Honestly, I wouldn't vote for Oz. I said from day one the guy was a next generation Mitt Romney, and I despise a liberal statist establishment RINO. I'll never vote for one, because if you let one in, you can never get rid of them. Oz was a huge egregious error on Trump's part.