HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Tech > Support Tech

Old 01-25-2023, 09:23 AM   #1
jimmyparker

Liked 225 Times in 71 Posts
Default Social Security Scooters

My Wife needs a new mobility scooter and trying to pick one out is tough, there are hundreds of dealers and I understand they are all made in China. If someone has experienced good results with a certain model please advise. A friend hit the nail on the head, the dealers are buying them from China for a $1,000 and selling them for $3500 and everyone wants in on the game. I don't know if you can believe the reviews or not.

thanks
jimmyparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 03:43 PM   #2
Rob Petrie E395
VIP Member

Liked 219 Times in 79 Posts
Default Re: Social Security Scooters

I’ll try to remember to ask my wife at dinner tonight. What brand/model she got for my mother in law recently. But I know in the end it was cheaper to buy one out right. Then go through SS. I guess there was a deductible or something like that. Please don’t take this next part as insensitive. I don’t mean it that way. But check Facebook marketplace place. A lot of people pass away. And it gets sold there. It’s how my sister sold my moms when she passed 2 years ago. It was a very nice one. Sold for penny’s on the dollar compared to what we paid for it. But we had no use for it.

Update. She has no clue. I’ll look next time I’m at her house. Probably in the next few days.
Rob Petrie E395 is offline   Reply With Quote