HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Rigs/Equipment: Classifieds

Old 12-19-2019, 03:21 AM   #1
stage1scott

Liked 87 Times in 38 Posts
Default Ault&James Speed Shop car hauler

The Ault&James speed shop car hauler is FOR SALE again $10000.00 It currently lives in Ohio near Cleveland and I can forward any interest to Mike, the current owner. more preferably He can be reached at: 440-832-0786 or email him at mloboda@yahoo.com I can forward anyone the original ad from 2012 that Mike bought the truck through and accurately reflects its ownership history and he has stated he still has the entire package of paperwork detailing its life and racing history. This truck was flat bed shipped to Ohio in 2012 when Mike bought it from The DeFrank racing operation. It has not been used but stored outdoors, making the minor rust issues worse. All the parts needed to repair the right side rocker and hood are commonly available and repairs would not be difficult. TRUCK WAS NEVER DRIVEN IN SNOW/SALT AND THE UNDERSIDE WAS PERFECT AND SHOULD STILL BE. For more information or photos please pm me, I know more about this truck than most I suppose. I have a full album of photos from 2011 when the truck was here in SoCal and current photos from Mike, send me an email at stage1scott@aol.com for photos
Liked