HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-18-2021, 04:12 PM   #21
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 839 Times in 293 Posts
Default Re: FJB and Let's go Brandon

I think I should insert something from the cheap seats. Sort of a little history. As I sit at the table just now inserting this needle into my hand, you guys popped up in my mind. We all (not me) seem to forget that the most important issue, the one that was the deciding factor in Trumps defeat, was his and the Republican party's relentless attack on Pre-Existing Conditions. The shot Im infusing cost 4400 dollars. I took one yesterday also, and I took one a couple weeks ago.I never know when I will need one. But without them, death is a real possibility.A typical occurrence is sometimes 50 grand of self infused medicine. Up until Obamacare, I had been refused life insurance my entire life. Likewise with health coverage. The Republican's only answer was to put all insurance issues back in the hands of the insurance industry, and the insurance industry wants no part of sick, or expensive people.Have you noticed since the Democrats got in office this issue went away? It most certainly did.Race cars are important to me too, just like you guys. But my number one issue was healthcare, and everything else was on down the line. Trump would have won if he didn't attack the worried..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-11-18 14.40.38 Small.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	61308   Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-11-18 14.39.22 Small.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	61309  

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 11-18-2021 at 04:32 PM.
Jeff Niceswanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 11-18-2021, 05:09 PM   #22
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,772 Times in 1,519 Posts

Good point Jeff but how old are you? Let us not forget the biggest issue that turned me and many over 65 off to Obamacare. That being who will get the life-saving meds that they need and who is too old or sick to "waste" meds and hospital time on. "Make them comfortable".
And while I'm on the subject, talk to some Vets about how fast the VA is going down the gutter.

Make tech "TECH" again!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 07:56 PM   #23
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,447 Times in 1,693 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireofficer74 View Post
Do not worry, Brandon will save this great nation, no matter what, even with riots to attack the capitol, silly people that think the election was stolen.
Poor lost souls that think democrats eat babies.
Those knut jobs that khate all kother that are different.

TDS, is what his followers have, to follow that person that is so full of hate he wants to be an autocrat.

When he looses the next election he will not admit he lost that one too.

See., I told you it would be stupid.

No mention of the Commie fronted BLM riots last year where thousands died and businesses were ruined.
Just the same ol' D-cat playbook..Everybody is a racist .Everyone hates Blacks, Latinos, etc. SOS. Didn't think you noticed the Attorney General in Va. I know she's Jamaican but looks more Black than Kammie. Reps didn't hate her!

Now tell us how exactly DT hates the veterans and those in service.

Again...don't bother with your big D talking points...Boring.

BTW it's l-o-s-e-s, Einstein.
Old 11-18-2021, 08:45 PM   #24
Keith 944
VIP Member

Liked 1,641 Times in 520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post
I think I should insert something from the cheap seats. Sort of a little history. As I sit at the table just now inserting this needle into my hand, you guys popped up in my mind. We all (not me) seem to forget that the most important issue, the one that was the deciding factor in Trumps defeat, was his and the Republican party's relentless attack on Pre-Existing Conditions. The shot Im infusing cost 4400 dollars. I took one yesterday also, and I took one a couple weeks ago.I never know when I will need one. But without them, death is a real possibility.A typical occurrence is sometimes 50 grand of self infused medicine. Up until Obamacare, I had been refused life insurance my entire life. Likewise with health coverage. The Republican's only answer was to put all insurance issues back in the hands of the insurance industry, and the insurance industry wants no part of sick, or expensive people.Have you noticed since the Democrats got in office this issue went away? It most certainly did.Race cars are important to me too, just like you guys. But my number one issue was healthcare, and everything else was on down the line. Trump would have won if he didn't attack the worried..
Wife and i had great insurance till obamacare. The big lie! we lost ours, i had to pay a fine for several years because i could not afford this affordable care act. i still don't have any insurance. Go Brandon!
on a side note, why is it mandatory to have insurance if you can pay your bills???!!!!
And why the heck should your shots cost that much? This system has been broken for a long time, it needs to be fixed!

Last edited by Keith 944; 11-18-2021 at 08:49 PM.
Keith 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 11:02 PM   #25
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,447 Times in 1,693 Posts

Old 11-19-2021, 08:23 PM   #26
Jeff Stout
VIP Member

Liked 654 Times in 254 Posts

I rolled the dice for 50 years with no insurance. Obamacare showed up and I could not afford it or need it and was penalized for not having it 3 years in a row. The 3rd year was the worst. The penalty was close to the cost to have. Still could not afford the penalty or need it. But paid around 10k for the 3 years for being punished for not having insurance. Screw Obamacare.
Jeff Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 11-19-2021, 08:28 PM   #27
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Stout View Post
I rolled the dice for 50 years with no insurance. Obamacare showed up and I could not afford it or need it and was penalized for not having it 3 years in a row. The 3rd year was the worst. The penalty was close to the cost to have. Still could not afford the penalty or need it. But paid around 10k for the 3 years for being punished for not having insurance. Screw Obamacare.
My insurance for me my wife and 3 kids went from $450 a month to $1600 a month. For those people that get it for nothing, your welcome.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 08:47 PM   #28
Jeff Stout
VIP Member

Liked 654 Times in 254 Posts

Have a Dr. Keep your Dr. LOL
Jeff Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 11-20-2021, 11:48 AM   #29
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 839 Times in 293 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
My insurance for me my wife and 3 kids went from $450 a month to $1600 a month. For those people that get it for nothing, your welcome.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Billy, I'm 65 this year. I sighed a huge relief as now I can go on Medicare and all my insurance issues are over. Medicare takes all people.. sick or healthy... it does not matter. And they only have one price, it does not change because of your healths circumstances.Crazy that if you make it to 65 all is forgiven, but that's how our healthcare system in the USA is set up. Since I only made 40 grand a year those last few years, my rates were set accordingly with the ACA subsidy guidelines while I was on Obamacare. My insurance was 400 a month but more importantly than that was the fact that I could buy it. (The payment was 1200 but the subsidy picked up 800 of it because of my income level) I now had available healthcare. Before the ACA I was uninsurable at ANY cost.
Someone asked why my shots are so expensive. You asked.. so I'll try to explain. There are only ten thousand people in the world with my condition. I have a liver disorder that I was born with.The medicine to treat it comes from fresh blood donations. Because of this, I have had Hepatitis B twice, and Hepatitis C once from tainted blood products. Back in the old days the screening process was severely lacking, and for someone that takes repeated doses it was like playing russian roulette. To remedy this, modern medical technology discovered the human gene in a normal person's body that tells the liver to produce the chemical that my body will not produce. They inject this "Gene' into hamsters, and the hamsters grow this "missing product" in their ovaries. This very small amount of life saving product is then extracted out of the hamsters ovaries and ran though bio reactors until the finished product is completed. I have no idea how many hamsters are required to get the 4400 units of infusions that I require to get me started. I infuse 4400 units on my initial loading dose, then 2200 units every twelve hours until I'm back up and running. After the manufacturing process is completed, it must be used within 2 years as it has a shelf life. This product is not human based, but animal based, so the Aids, Hepatitis and Blood diseases are no longer an issue. As you can see, the cost would be very high to do this, and the demand is low, hinse the high cost.
I 100% agree healthcare is a problem, I don't have the answer, I just needed insurance and there is millions of people just like me who were forced to vote accordingly.

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 11-20-2021 at 07:07 PM.
Jeff Niceswanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 12:24 PM   #30
Mike Pearson
VIP Member

Liked 1,629 Times in 502 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Our company’s insurance plan is similar in cost after Obama care was put into law. We had company paid medical insurance as one of our benefits. After Obama care went to law the company could no longer afford to pay 100% of our medical insurance. Now it cost me over $100 per week for my medical insurance just for myself not including my wife. She has a company policy to and cost about the same as mine. So we are paying about 800 per month for health insurance. That’s more than my mortgage payment. Wasn’t that way until Obama fixed it for us. We are both getting older now so there is no way we can go with out medical insurance. The cast is so high now that I won’t be able to retire. I will always have to have a job to pay for health insurance.