HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-26-2021, 10:17 PM   #11
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: Impeach 46!!!

Somewhere a bunch of Marines are putting on dress uniforms, linking up with Chaplains, signing for a crappy 15-passenger government van and being provided with a packet that depicts the exact location of mom, dad, siblings and / or spouse of The Fallen. Amongst the anger you're feeling right now, find the capacity to pray for the family members who are about to answer a knock at their door that will change their lives forever.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 11:26 PM   #12
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
Something is just not right...even for this administration. To turn our back on those who need us dearly, U.S. citizens or not, is totally out of character.

We are leaving an unbelievable amount of high-tech equipment behind in Afghanistan. ..why? Congress wants several multi trillion $ spending bills passed...for what? The stimulus money given to those who are taxpayers amounts to a drop.in the ocean...who is the money going to? DOJ unresponsive to any of the known corruption that was being investigated yet hammering the "insurrection" participants...what happened to justice for all? Illegals are being encouraged to flood this country...who else is coming in? A Supreme Court that is supposedly "conservative" but with only 2 Justices constantly voting that way...what are the new appointments in reality?

There is a "black hole" forming attempting to suck all that is good about this country since it's founding into an abyss...who is on the dark side of the hole? "In God We Trust" is about all we have left and they want that too.

Interesting! For the first 180 years (until 1956) where was that? I am also old enough to remember when the Pledge of Allegiance was changed.

Stan

Last edited by Stan Weiss; 08-26-2021 at 11:29 PM.
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 08:08 AM   #13
Frank Castros
VIP Member

Liked 2,076 Times in 767 Posts

What the Taliban does with or to the Afghans on "Biden's List" will be an atrocity and an unconscionable embarrassment to our nation.

What have we become?
Frank Castros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 10:17 AM   #14
Adger Smith
VIP Member

Liked 676 Times in 260 Posts

Biden just armed our enemy with our Hi Tech equipment.
IMHO That is a little more serious than a mean tweet.
Negligence and/or Stupidity?
Or a plan?
Sure not in the best interest of Americans at home and abroad.
Old 08-27-2021, 10:32 AM   #15
Frank Castros
VIP Member

What I don't understand regarding the billions of dollars of equipment left behind is IF we had a plan to pull our military out why wasn't this coordinated by using our C-17 fleet to remove it or as in the past the equipment be scuttled so it was useless to the enemy?

What a freak'n sh!t show.

Total and complete incompetence!

Last edited by Frank Castros; 08-27-2021 at 10:40 AM.
Old 08-27-2021, 01:23 PM   #16
Greg Reimer 7376
VIP Member

Liked 649 Times in 208 Posts
Cool Re: Impeach 46!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Somewhere a bunch of Marines are putting on dress uniforms, linking up with Chaplains, signing for a crappy 15-passenger government van and being provided with a packet that depicts the exact location of mom, dad, siblings and / or spouse of The Fallen. Amongst the anger you're feeling right now, find the capacity to pray for the family members who are about to answer a knock at their door that will change their lives forever.
I have been involved with Christian ministry part time on several occasions. I taught Sunday School in Juvenile Hall for five years, served as a High School Youth Pastor in the church we were members of for several years, was both licensed and ordained by that same church, served on various boards and committees, played music on a couple of worship teams, all of this while working full time for the City of Los Angeles fixing cars and raising a family, then I have performed a few weddings and spoke at several funerals, but the job I would find the hardest of all would be being a military chaplain and having to go to the door of someone's house and having to notify the next of kin about the demise of their husband,wife, son,or daughter while serving our Country. Definitely pray for our troops, their families, and all involved in the process of defending our great land. Pray for our leadership, that they wouldn't make a stupid decision for political purposes that costs someone their life. Eddie, thanks for your thoughtfulness in bringing this topic up and for your work with the VA.
Greg Reimer 7376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 01:58 PM   #17
Frank Castros
VIP Member

My uncle Jack Cook was a Master Sergeant in the Army, served in WW2 and Korea but told me the most challenging job was informing families of the deceased during the Viet Nam war.
A sad business.

Last edited by Frank Castros; 08-27-2021 at 02:01 PM.
Old 08-27-2021, 02:21 PM   #18
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Reimer 7376 View Post
I have been involved with Christian ministry part time on several occasions. I taught Sunday School in Juvenile Hall for five years, served as a High School Youth Pastor in the church we were members of for several years, was both licensed and ordained by that same church, served on various boards and committees, played music on a couple of worship teams, all of this while working full time for the City of Los Angeles fixing cars and raising a family, then I have performed a few weddings and spoke at several funerals, but the job I would find the hardest of all would be being a military chaplain and having to go to the door of someone's house and having to notify the next of kin about the demise of their husband,wife, son,or daughter while serving our Country. Definitely pray for our troops, their families, and all involved in the process of defending our great land. Pray for our leadership, that they wouldn't make a stupid decision for political purposes that costs someone their life. Eddie, thanks for your thoughtfulness in bringing this topic up and for your work with the VA.
Prior to getting orders to Desert Storm, I went through the Casualty Assistance Course, it would have been the hardest thing I would have ever done in the Marine Corps is telling a parent that they had lost their child. It brings back memories of that Mother hearing three of her sons were dead and collapsing on her front pouch in the movie “Saving Private Ryan”.

Last edited by Eddies66; 08-27-2021 at 08:25 PM.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 09:04 AM   #19
Cbrinson47

Liked 55 Times in 32 Posts
Angry Re: Impeach 46!!!

Face it....Joe Biden and the rest of the DUMPACRAPS are just idiots.
Cbrinson47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 09-25-2021, 12:30 PM   #20
Fireofficer74

Liked 39 Times in 27 Posts

Thats it.
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote