HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-16-2021, 11:23 PM   #91
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts
Default Re: Those TRUMP haters and Afghanistan …

Tomorrow is constitution day, celebrate it while we still have one.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 11:39 PM   #92
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,447 Times in 1,693 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Just for curiosities sake, I googled "liberal radio talk show hosts who have died from covid". You should try it. Not one liberal radio talk show host has apparently died from covid BUT all of the conservative names on your list popped right up! Incredible! What are the odds? Could the lamestream media be intentionally leaving out a few names? Naahhh!
Ya know, here's another way of "spinning" this, why don't you encourage us conservatives not getting vaccinated and not wearing masks and we'll all eventually die from the damned stuff!
Billy, The message seems pretty clear here. All liberals in the news and entertainment business have gotten the jab, and none of them died.
Old 09-17-2021, 11:45 AM   #93
BrayJo

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Just for curiosities sake, I googled "liberal radio talk show hosts who have died from covid". You should try it. Not one liberal radio talk show host has apparently died from covid BUT all of the conservative names on your list popped right up! Incredible! What are the odds? Could the lamestream media be intentionally leaving out a few names? Naahhh!
Ya know, here's another way of "spinning" this, why don't you encourage us conservatives not getting vaccinated and not wearing masks and we'll all eventually die from the damned stuff!

Throughout my road trips throughout the US, I don't know if liberal talking head radio even exists. Moreover, and I am not saying anything definitive, but if there were any liberal talking heads who died from covid after brown beating people into getting vaccinated, you can bet that would be topic de jour on those right talking radio hosts who did die.

I am not posting here to spin. What concerns me the most is two things. 1) Children under 12 as of now can't get vaccinated. In Florida in example the number of children who have died from covid has doubled (HERE). The more people unvaccinated or not doing anything to prevent spread, the more those number of child deaths will increase. 2) The number of hospitals with full ICUs along with how much first responders are being taxed into exhaustion is alarming. I live in a state where we are taking a neighboring states ICU patients because that state can't handle anymore. Protect yourself, then you protect your family and neighbors, because once again, covid don't care.
BrayJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 09-17-2021, 11:56 AM   #94
BrayJo

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
Polio, smallpox, measels, Diphtheria, whooping cough, ect were all eradicated thanks to a vaccine. What they're "selling" as a vaccine is more like a therapeutic as you describe it, which is fine. However, being vaccinated does not prevent you from being contagious and spreading the covid to others.
Yes, I believe you are correct. It slowed down the original variant, but there is uncertainty if it is doing the same for delta.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02187-1
BrayJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 02:08 PM   #95
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

I am vaxxed, my wife is, my daughter are. I will get a booster in October. I have done my part as a responsible human being. We live in a great nation that provides choices…the choice is yours to make!
Eddies66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 09-17-2021, 03:16 PM   #96
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
I am vaxxed, my wife is, my daughter are. I will get a booster in October. I have done my part as a responsible human being. We live in a great nation that provides choices…the choice is yours to make!
A choice to get the vacine and keep your job, or not take it and loose your job, I do not see that as a choice but an infringement on your freedoms. That mandate will not fly sorry BOYS . I had covid in June 2020 and I am better protected then what the vacine offers. Will not take it period. I believe that science. how's that for freedom.

Randy Wells

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote