HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge

Old 07-22-2021, 08:28 PM   #11
Adger Smith
VIP Member

Liked 665 Times in 258 Posts
Default Re: Canada US Border

Had a friend on vacation in Florida and said they saw 4 bus loads brought into Florida. No telling how many they are busing to unsuspecting communities. No wonder the second strain of Covid is running wild.
all the mask wearing and spacing and safety things we are doing means nothing when the carriers are being bused all over the country. A bunch of Clowns running this show.
Old 07-22-2021, 09:22 PM   #12
Fireofficer74

Liked 37 Times in 25 Posts

A friend saw a bus, I heard if you sit on leggos covid is absorbed by the plastic.

Hee haw
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 09:37 PM   #13
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,452 Times in 540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HR9121 View Post
Maybe if you promised to buy one of Hunter's paintings while you were here they would let you visit. You got a spare half million laying around?
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 10:16 PM   #14
Fireofficer74

Liked 37 Times in 25 Posts

too funny, now I'll go take a donald.
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 11:33 PM   #15
BrayJo

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gullett View Post
So Canada announced that the border allowing Vaccinated non essential travelers is open August 9th. The US just announced. Border remaining closed to at least Aug 21. Thanks Biden. I guess he doesn’t want Canadians stepping foot into the US.
This is probably why Canada is in a better position than the US to open their borders to the vaccinated.

"With roughly 80% of eligible Canadians protected by at least one dose, Mr Trudeau said on Thursday that the country expects to begin allowing fully vaccinated US citizens and permanent residents into Canada as of mid-August for non-essential travel, and international travellers in September."

We, the US, are at about 68%.
BrayJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 07:57 AM   #16
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrayJo View Post
This is probably why Canada is in a better position than the US to open their borders to the vaccinated.

"With roughly 80% of eligible Canadians protected by at least one dose, Mr Trudeau said on Thursday that the country expects to begin allowing fully vaccinated US citizens and permanent residents into Canada as of mid-August for non-essential travel, and international travellers in September."

We, the US, are at about 68%.
I am NOT against being vaccinated but do question it's effectiveness. With the new strain making the round almost half of the new cases in the U.S. are people who have been vaccinated.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:52 AM   #17
Cbrinson47

Liked 55 Times in 32 Posts
Thumbs down Re: Canada US Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Gullett View Post
So Canada announced that the border allowing Vaccinated non essential travelers is open August 9th. The US just announced. Border remaining closed to at least Aug 21. Thanks Biden. I guess he doesn’t want Canadians stepping foot into the US.
I do not either !
Cbrinson47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 08:55 AM   #18
Cbrinson47

Liked 55 Times in 32 Posts
Thumbs down Re: Canada US Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by hr9121 View Post
yeah i think he misinterpreted that one. What he should've said was it's not ok for canadians to come here but it's fine if a million or so illegal aliens sneak in from our southern border!
puke !
Cbrinson47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:16 AM   #19
Bob Gullett
VIP Member

Liked 405 Times in 89 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbrinson47 View Post
I do not either !
This is my final post ever on classracer. When you get rude comments by some keyboard jockey it’s time to quit. I used to do “live from” a few years ago which I enjoyed. After I won the WF in 2016 there was a post about trustart which basically said I didn’t deserve to win as I red lit worse in the semis. That killed my live from reports. I’m done.
Old 07-23-2021, 10:30 AM   #20
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts

[QUOTE=Bob Gullett;644027]This is my final post ever on classracer. When you get rude comments by some keyboard jockey it’s time to quit. I used to do “live from” a few years ago which I enjoyed. After I won the WF in 2016 there was a post about trustart which basically said I didn’t deserve to win as I red lit worse in the semis. That killed my live from reports. I’m done.[/QUOTE

You have not posted anything controversial Bob. There are a few a**holes on here who are just here to stir the pot. When you check their profiles they have not listed any personal data...not even name or location. Maybe Ken could require verifiable ID info or block any incomplete profile from posting.

This is a grest site because of racers like you. We would hate to lose you.

Last edited by Grey Ghost; 07-23-2021 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Add text
Grey Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote