HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-18-2021, 08:28 PM   #1
Chip THELEGEND Johnson

Liked 280 Times in 79 Posts
Default Zmax 4 wide odds

race opens for entries in 2 weeks. Will it happen or not. Whats everybody's thoughts
Chip THELEGEND Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 09:15 PM   #2
HR9121
Live Reporter

Liked 2,866 Times in 640 Posts
Default Re: Zmax 4 wide odds

At this point Chip any guess would be just that. I don't see King Cooper relaxing enough to allow enough spectators in their to make it viable for Zmax to make money but what do I know.
Old 02-18-2021, 09:36 PM   #3
Chip THELEGEND Johnson

Liked 280 Times in 79 Posts

Cooter my thoughts too. Now who is ready to pony up 3 Ben's to wait and see
Chip THELEGEND Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 09:46 PM   #4
Nmbr1GMfan
VIP Member

Liked 1,957 Times in 492 Posts

As the eternal optimist we'll be entering and assuming the show will go on.
Old 02-18-2021, 10:06 PM   #5
1891 S/G

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I agree with you all. I was excited when I saw a News Heading today about the Charlotte baseball team releasing their 2021 schedule and they will be having fans. Then I read the story and saw this... Under current North Carolina COVID-19 health orders, the Knights will be able to host up to 7% of their overall capacity. The team will continue to consult with state and local officials about the ability to expand that percentage safely before the season begins. Their season begins April 7th. Glad I can use an IOU from last year.
1891 S/G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 10:28 PM   #6
HR9121
Live Reporter

Todd my thoughts exactly, I'm sitting on 3 credits so if I'm able to get I will enter my problem this year is my low grade points.
I personally don't see Cooper lightening up restrictions anytime soon because that would be admitting that he caused thousands of businesses to go bankrupt for no reason. His lockdown policies have crippled the economy and shuttered thousands of small business owners.
Liked
Old 02-25-2021, 06:07 AM   #7
HR9121
Live Reporter

I have an update to add for those of you who may not live here or follow what's happening in our state. Yesterday the King started lifting some of his restrictions and the capacity for outdoor venues has been raised depending on the size of the venue. We are even allowed to drink alcohol in bars all the way up till 11 pm now, apparently the virus is not coming out until 11 now instead of 9 pm. Indoor dining capacity restrictions have increased as apparently the amount of positive covid cases are going down since the WHO changed the way they conduct the test on January 21st, imagine that.
So if you were on the fence about entering Charlotte there is positive news that they may actually have this event although highly recommend you not enter until it gets down to a grade 4. The last part is for pure selfish reasons ofcourse...
Old 02-25-2021, 09:35 AM   #8
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HR9121 View Post
I have an update to add for those of you who may not live here or follow what's happening in our state. Yesterday the King started lifting some of his restrictions and the capacity for outdoor venues has been raised depending on the size of the venue. We are even allowed to drink alcohol in bars all the way up till 11 pm now, apparently the virus is not coming out until 11 now instead of 9 pm. Indoor dining capacity restrictions have increased as apparently the amount of positive covid cases are going down since the WHO changed the way they conduct the test on January 21st, imagine that.
So if you were on the fence about entering Charlotte there is positive news that they may actually have this event although highly recommend you not enter until it gets down to a grade 4. The last part is for pure selfish reasons ofcourse...

There can be a number of reasons for what is happening. I know someone who lives in the Charlotte area and he has already got both of his vaccine shoots.

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 12:01 PM   #9
HR9121
Live Reporter

Yes there's a good chance if you're above the age of 65 years old you have received your vaccine. I was in my doctor's office last week and asked the question of him point blank if he was seeing a decline in the numbers and he suggested since the change in the way the test was performed the number of positive test had definitely declined. He also stated that the number of younger people who had more like cold symptoms that were previously testing positive were much more likely to come back negative now. Just his opinion ofcourse but it is the opinion of the person I have trusted with my health for more than 15 years.
One thing for certain though is that a number of my friends that have filed bankruptcy or just outright closed their businesses was because of these draconian lockdowns that haven't proved to do anything other than cost people their livelihoods!
Old 02-25-2021, 09:05 PM   #10
MikeMoller

Liked 242 Times in 72 Posts

More than likely Bruton Smith will make the call. If he can’t get enough paying customers he will cancel, period.