HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-19-2021, 10:04 PM   #41
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 461 Times in 175 Posts
Default Re: Those TRUMP haters and Afghanistan …

I did some research on lithium. Germany has some and there is a mineral belt of it in Arizona. Ya'all ain't gonna believe this. It is absolutely true. It is called the Arizona Pegmatites Deposit. It runs from near Kingman (Eddies66 country) to just south of Phoenix. The deposit/mineral claims were abandoned in 1952 (I think) because it had very little value. I think is was only used for psychic purposes, which could explain Eddie and my problems (I made that part up)
After abandoning the claims, they are all on private land now. Guess who's small ranch sits on the deposit????? Ours.... I tried to download the map but couldn't. Here are some headlines...
Pegmatites near Phoenix, Arizona
Decades ago, Richard Jahns, published a bulletin on pegmatites of the White Picacho District northwest of the Phoenix Basin. The map below shows his 'Arizona Pegmatite Belt'.
KORE Power, Inc. announced today the first lithium-ion battery manufacturing facility wholly owned by a U.S. company will be built in Maricopa County.

Are there lithium deposits in Arizona?
Most of the largest and best known deposits lie within the so-called Arizona pegmatite belt, which is about 250 miles long, and 30 miles wide.
Old 08-19-2021, 10:14 PM   #42
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
I did some research on lithium. Germany has some and there is a mineral belt of it in Arizona. Ya'all ain't gonna believe this. It is absolutely true. It is called the Arizona Pegmatites Deposit. It runs from near Kingman (Eddies66 country) to just south of Phoenix. The deposit/mineral claims were abandoned in 1952 (I think) because it had very little value. I think is was only used for psychic purposes, which could explain Eddie and my problems (I made that part up)
After abandoning the claims, they are all on private land now. Guess who's small ranch sits on the deposit????? Ours.... I tried to download the map but couldn't. Here are some headlines...
Decades ago, Richard Jahns, published a bulletin on pegmatites of the White Picacho District northwest of the Phoenix Basin. The map below shows his 'Arizona Pegmatite Belt'.
KORE Power, Inc. announced today the first lithium-ion battery manufacturing facility wholly owned by a U.S. company will be built in Maricopa County.

Most of the largest and best known deposits lie within the so-called Arizona pegmatite belt, which is about 250 miles long, and 30 miles wide.
GM just got involved in mining, if you can call it that, lithium out of the Salton sea. They are saying they pull up about 600,000 tons per years which is more than mined globally in a year.

Last edited by Eddies66; 08-19-2021 at 10:16 PM.
Eddies66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 10:14 PM   #43
Randy Wells

Liked 990 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post

I hope it doesn't have a.meadow jumping mouse on it, if it does the Biden EPA will shut it down. Afghanistan and the commies could care less about that stuff.

Randy Wells.
I/S 5638
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 08-20-2021, 07:48 AM   #44
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,828 Times in 1,531 Posts

https://www.autoweek.com/news/green-...ake-batteries/

This seems like a bunch of wishful BS to me! Even if it could pan out, does anybody here really think that the California EPA will let it happen?
Well, maybe if Hunter is on the BOD.

Reality, what a concept!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 08:24 AM   #45
Billy Nees
VIP Member

https://www.linkedin.com/company/con...rmal-resources

Reality, what a concept!
Old 08-22-2021, 01:52 AM   #46
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,479 Times in 1,703 Posts
Default ...And he walked away..

Old 08-22-2021, 08:21 AM   #47
Billy Nees
VIP Member

and as bad as this whole cluster f**k is, it's taking up ALL of the news reports while the Dems are still trying to force their Covid mandates down our throats. The southern border is STILL wide open and who knows who and what is streaming across. The Dems are still pushing their 3.5 trillion budget to fund who-knows-what.
While all eyes are on the shiny ball that used to be Afghanistan. It's all part of the plan to distract us. No administration could be this stupid or uninformed.

Reality, what a concept!
Old 08-22-2021, 09:21 AM   #48
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

— Trump, in a written statement, April 18

“I personally believe that the predictions that the Afghan forces will collapse right away, they are not right. We will help; we are helping them now. We will help them. This is our commitment. … I personally believe that the statements that the forces will disintegrate, and the Talibs will take over in short order are mistaken. The real choices that the Afghans will face is between a long war and negotiated settlement.”
Eddies66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 01:03 PM   #49
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
— Trump, in a written statement, April 18

“I personally believe that the predictions that the Afghan forces will collapse right away, they are not right. We will help; we are helping them now. We will help them. This is our commitment. … I personally believe that the statements that the forces will disintegrate, and the Talibs will take over in short order are mistaken. The real choices that the Afghans will face is between a long war and negotiated settlement.”
What Trump said yesterday or 6yrs ago makes no difference. The stooge(s) you support are the ones signing the proclamations and decrees. Out to lunch joe was all in as a senator on invading Afghanistan and iraq. This is his s**t show from being to end. PERIOD
Old 08-22-2021, 01:24 PM   #50
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 461 Times in 175 Posts

Remember when we were energy independent, the border was under control, low gas prices, no inflation, low unemployment, the fighting in the Middle East was under control , ... But all of that was months ago before Biden took over.