HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-08-2007, 09:29 PM   #21
krugracing12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Following somebody Up

Scott

I got the time off from work, I think we can get both dragsters, the chevy II and enough beer and pretzels to survive the trip in your stacker. With a really good outing I should be able to sneak in to the top 40 or so in division 1. I am not sure what that pays but it might be worth it. Deb will make a couple of E-clair cakes so we wont starve. Unfortunately Deb and the kids cant go , but there is an Over 30 Cheerleading team trying to get to a competition somewhere down there. There are 10 of them but they are very skinny so they should fit and they offered to split the fuel bill. One of them has a CDL and says she would love to split the driving. Let me know.

Bill
krugracing12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:02 AM   #22
SSTHottie1236

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn Hoosigian View Post
Jason - you guys better be at the Dutch - Carol and I plan on consuming vast quantities of champagne (maybe not much of that, but vast quantities of alcohol)
Hey Lynn and Carol, don't forget about me and Leanne!!!! We have a new drink for you two to try. Thursday night at Atco, Murph made me one and I stumbled back to the motorhome and tried to fill out my tech cards. If you could slur handwriting, I did :P
Oh yeah, maybe I should comment on the topic...don't follow people up. Karma is a mo fo!!!!!

Kelli
S/ST 1236

Last edited by SSTHottie1236; 10-09-2007 at 07:05 AM.
SSTHottie1236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:54 PM   #23
SC1317

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey Scott
I don't know if I could give up the luxury of my "vintage" motorhome, but let me know if I can help.
Michele C
SC1317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 01:21 PM   #24
langdon7334

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

well i have an interesting story on this matter. Last weekend when i was at fontana for the sportsnationals i followed up anthony castillo for 1st round. Luckily i ended up getting him and our division 7 director found out and apparently since i was playing "games" he didn't like that and so told the head lane guy to change it up because it wasnt fair to anthony. He wanted anthony to have a fair shot at the championship. I felt that was very unfair of the division director to do that and pull rank. I even confronted him about it and was very upset about it and he really had nothing to say just shrugged his shoulders a lot. I even asked him, what you dont want the number 1 and 2 guys racing at your track? He said yes just not each other and not 1st rd. Dont get me wrong i have all the respect in the world for anothony castillo as he is a great guy and a bad ***** racer but im sick and tired of NHRA people pulling rank whenever they want to get whatever outcome they want!!
langdon7334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 01:32 PM   #25
FOR REAL

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

how were you playing games because you followed him up.

asta
FOR REAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:26 PM   #26
CBS
VIP Member

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

I'm surprised Mike did something like that....

Its the Highlight of the season when all the following up happens toward the end.....And if you're involved in it its even better because you know you've had a good season....All the Hitters have done it....and I certainly would do it every time.....

Last year @ Reynolds.....My buddy Erks sent Bones to follow me up in super comp because I was close to him in the division....(Bones went like .00 dead on 1) ....It never crossed my mind that it was a bad thing or anything....that's just how its done....boom he wins the division........given the chance, I would have done the same thing.........

I'm sure Anthony did not have a problem with Shawn....(icing the beer was more important)....so why would Mike (division director).....
CBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 04:20 PM   #27
ernie kendall

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Scott, Just Talked To My Engine Builder. He Says To Up The Boost A Few Pounds. Bring On That Nitrous Car . Would Be Fun. Either Way Any Way I Can Help You Get To The Grove I Am There For You.
ernie kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 05:24 PM   #28
krugracing12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Scott,

Bambi from the cheerleading team called, she wanted to know if we finalized travel plans yet. Their charter bus fell through and they are starting to get desperate.

Bill
krugracing12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 12:08 PM   #29
Jason Kenny

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by langdon7334 View Post
I even asked him, what you dont want the number 1 and 2 guys racing at your track? He said yes just not each other and not 1st rd.
I wonder what would happen at Las Vegas if Dave Connolly and Greg Anderson got each other first round? If they do, you should go to Mike Rice and tell him it's not fair that they have to race first round ... afterall, they are one and two in the points and that would be "unfair" to Anderson.
Jason Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:52 PM   #30
badluckcrew1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

that is racing he should not that call.
badluckcrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote