Old 01-23-2021, 09:42 AM   #11
Paul Sarvas

Liked 172 Times in 100 Posts
Default Re: Covid Death Toll Caused by President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Since the Title says Covid.

Stan
You knew what was coming Stan. No aurgument so change the subject.
Three days in and the whinebags have started. lol This group's hypocrisy has no bounds. These fellas will parrot n azi news outlets for the next four years and what was fake news is now their news. Nothing new here. They got no facts, no aurguments just the ghost of Donald Trump. Also, the no politics rule in the lounge will be mia for the next four years as well.

pS

Last edited by Paul Sarvas; 01-23-2021 at 09:46 AM.
Paul Sarvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 10:06 AM   #12
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,782 Times in 1,521 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
Three days in and the whinebags have started. lol This group's hypocrisy has no bounds. These fellas will parrot n azi news outlets for the next four years and what was fake news is now their news. Nothing new here. They got no facts, no aurguments just the ghost of Donald Trump.

pS
Now that right there is some funny stuff!!!
History will be the judge.

World's greatest Under-Achiever!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 10:30 AM   #13
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
You knew what was coming Stan. No aurgument so change the subject.
Three days in and the whinebags have started. lol This group's hypocrisy has no bounds. These fellas will parrot n azi news outlets for the next four years and what was fake news is now their news. Nothing new here. They got no facts, no aurguments just the ghost of Donald Trump. Also, the no politics rule in the lounge will be mia for the next four years as well.

pS

Paul,
It is what it is. So I just try and make lemonade. lol

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 01-23-2021, 11:37 AM   #14
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Quote:
Paul,
It is what it is. So I just try and make lemonade. lol

Stan
Until you can't afford lemons.

Old 01-23-2021, 11:50 AM   #15
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,457 Times in 543 Posts

Quote:
You knew what was coming Stan. No argument so change the subject.
Three days in and the whinebags have started. lol This group's hypocrisy has no bounds. These fellas will parrot n azi news outlets for the next four years and what was fake news is now their news. Nothing new here. They got no facts, no arguments just the ghost of Donald Trump. Also, the no politics rule in the lounge will be mia for the next four years as well.

pS
Wait a minute! I thought that Biden was going to be the savior to all!
In October 51, 2020, Biden stated..."We're eight months into this pandemic, and Donald Trump still doesn't have a plan to get the virus under control. I do."

...then...

On January 22, 2021 Biden says..."There is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in next several months."

What happened, he said he had a plan!
Even someone on this forum stated they couldn't wait for Biden to eradicate the Covid virus! This was the narrative and one of the many lies the democrats used during the election campaign and people took the bait.

He fires one the leaders of the NLRB to appease the union leaders and then he shuts down the pipeline and makes many union members join the unemployment lines and now the unions are more than mad with Biden.

Let's not forget the minimum wage increase to $15.00, starting with federal employees that will eventually apply to everybody. Let's see how many will loose their health benefits due to their salary exceeding the minimum annual salary threshold. Let's watch many businesses shut down because it is not sustainable or profitable for them.

Let's watch when Biden increases the tax burden as he promised, to big corporations and the jobs that were brought back from overseas, go back overseas especially when he will be cozying up to China again.

As a consultant in the aerospace industry, many of my customers had plans for both a Trump administration and a Biden administration. For the Biden administration, their plans are to move jobs back overseas and cut back on employee benefits. If Biden cuts the DOD budget and programs get cancelled, they will even implement additional cuts. One of my customers which I have been assisting on 3.8B dollar DOD contract bid said that due to the current situation, DOD has suspended the contract. This particular contract supplies spare hardware and parts for the war fighting equipment and vehicles.

This is just the start of what of what is coming down.
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 12:16 PM   #16
Stan Weiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDiv6 View Post
Wait a minute! I thought that Biden was going to be the savior to all!
In October 51, 2020, Biden stated..."We're eight months into this pandemic, and Donald Trump still doesn't have a plan to get the virus under control. I do."

...then...

On January 22, 2021 Biden says..."There is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in next several months."

What happened, he said he had a plan!
Even someone on this forum stated they couldn't wait for Biden to eradicate the Covid virus! This was the narrative and one of the many lies the democrats used during the election campaign and people took the bait.

He fires one the leaders of the NLRB to appease the union leaders and then he shuts down the pipeline and makes many union members join the unemployment lines and now the unions are more than mad with Biden.

Let's not forget the minimum wage increase to $15.00, starting with federal employees that will eventually apply to everybody. Let's see how many will loose their health benefits due to their salary exceeding the minimum annual salary threshold. Let's watch many businesses shut down because it is not sustainable or profitable for them.

Let's watch when Biden increases the tax burden as he promised, to big corporations and the jobs that were brought back from overseas, go back overseas especially when he will be cozying up to China again.

As a consultant in the aerospace industry, many of my customers had plans for both a Trump administration and a Biden administration. For the Biden administration, their plans are to move jobs back overseas and cut back on employee benefits. If Biden cuts the DOD budget and programs get cancelled, they will even implement additional cuts. One of my customers which I have been assisting on 3.8B dollar DOD contract bid said that due to the current situation, DOD has suspended the contract. This particular contract supplies spare hardware and parts for the war fighting equipment and vehicles.

This is just the start of what of what is coming down.

OK he said he had a plan. Lets see what happens in a couple of months.

Only you would thing that it would instantaneous.

Stan

PS - By the way after 4 years is the wall done yet?
Liked
Old 01-23-2021, 12:34 PM   #17
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Quote:
OK he said he had a plan. Lets see what happens in a couple of months.
Only you would thing that it would instantaneous.
Stan
PS - By the way after 4 years is the wall done yet?
Some more really funny stuff right there...

Liked
Old 01-23-2021, 12:41 PM   #18
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,447 Times in 1,693 Posts

I have no idea if the numbers are real or fake ..Coming from the gov't , you can be sure they are screwed up in some way.
No surprise a squad member here would come up with a lower number.
The point is, I'm sick of the retarded liberals here and in the fake news media.
Their hypocrisy knows no bounds..

Here's your update :
https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/b...LK-8pJ7r5heZXw
Old 01-23-2021, 01:14 PM   #19
SSGT Mustang

Liked 203 Times in 53 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
I have no idea if the numbers are real or fake ..Coming from the gov't , you can be sure they are screwed up in some way.
No surprise a squad member here would come up with a lower number.
The point is, I'm sick of the retarded liberals here and in the fake news media.
Their hypocrisy knows no bounds..

Here's your update :
https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/b...LK-8pJ7r5heZXw
Look at the entertainment they provide. It's like a group of village idiots.

Liberals are like a guy that digs a hole and jumps in. He can't figure how to get out of it so he tries to claw his way out only to make the hole bigger and bigger.

I sit back and watch like pulling up a chair, cracking a beer in the sunlight watching it all go down. You walk inside go to bed and the next day go back out and there they are still clawing away making the hole bigger until they finally scream for help.

You pull them out of the hole they go immediately for the shovel, dig another hole, jump in and start all over again.
SSGT Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 01:24 PM   #20
Stan Weiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGT Mustang View Post
Look at the entertainment they provide. It's like a group of village idiots.

Liberals are like a guy that digs a hole and jumps in. He can't figure how to get out of it so he tries to claw his way out only to make the hole bigger and bigger.

I sit back and watch like pulling up a chair, cracking a beer in the sunlight watching it all go down. You walk inside go to bed and the next day go back out and there they are still clawing away making the hole bigger until they finally scream for help.

You pull them out of the hole they go immediately for the shovel, dig another hole, jump in and start all over again.

Actually if you make the hole wider that will fill in the floor and make the hole less deep.

Hope this helps you the next time you fall into a hole you have dug.

Stan