Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock

Old 03-26-2020, 09:48 PM   #31
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Liked 444 Times in 145 Posts
Default Re: National Event Entries

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstickff View Post
I notice that even though NHRA is on hold currently, they are still accepting people’s money to enter national events, I personally don’t find this fair, on top of nobody knowing if racing will even happen this season, now I still have to be cautious of the event entry lists just in case I want to go racing?? We all know NHRA does not give refunds, in my opinion the entry list should also be on hold until NHRA makes their decision on the season and dates, but I see guys entering still so who am I I guess......
You mentioned yourself 7 times in this one lame post and complained about having to watch the entry list. As far as racing is concerned, I haven't been racing for 3 years due to a new car build but I started racing when you were still pooping in your diapers.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:07 PM   #32
HR9121
Live Reporter

Liked 2,866 Times in 640 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PozQB14 View Post
It's all a waiting game now but I'm curious to see if we have to re-enter for a race that has already met the quota. Ex. The charlotte 4 wides that was schedule in april is moved to sept, the quota was met...is that the field for the rescheduled race or do we have to re-enter. I guess we'll just wait and see.
I will be pissed if they open it back up for entries, I had to do some fancy maneuvers to get in this time.
Liked
Old 03-26-2020, 10:52 PM   #33
63corvette

Liked 281 Times in 88 Posts

I was entered in the spring Las Vegas national and received the email from NHRA March 17 regarding withdrawal from it since it was on hold.
Now that it has been cancelled I guess I am not sure what will happen with my entry.
No news is good news I guess.
Just waiting at this point.
Rick Cates
Canyon, TX
SG 76

Following the recent announcement postponing the DENSO Spark Plugs NHRA Four-Wide Nationals many of you inquired about your entry for the event. Once a date has been announced NHRA will adjust the process to align with event dates. You do not need to withdraw from the event unless you cannot make the rescheduled event once new date is announced. In the meantime, if you need to withdraw the site will remain open and the entry fee will be applied as a credit towards your account for a future entry.

If you have additional questions, please contact Jennifer Gregg at JGregg@nhra.com.

Thank you.

NHRA
63corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 11:10 PM   #34
tstickff

Liked 458 Times in 108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Noland View Post
You mentioned yourself 7 times in this one lame post and complained about having to watch the entry list. As far as racing is concerned, I haven't been racing for 3 years due to a new car build but I started racing when you were still pooping in your diapers.
So because I’m younger than you men’s I don’t have an opinion? If I mentioned myself it’s because I mention my experiences, you admit you ha my raced in 3 years and still ah e what 8 grade points? That’s a broken system and you know it, bogus grade points
Old 03-26-2020, 11:12 PM   #35
tstickff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andys dad View Post
If you can earn 10 grade points - you do not have a job like mine or an income like mine - or maybe you are retired and you saved money instead of racing your whole life.
No I just go racing, sometimes in two classes, it’s a combined 10 grade points, am I a bad guy now for that too???
Old 03-26-2020, 11:14 PM   #36
tstickff

Quote:
So because I’m younger than you men’s I don’t have an opinion? If I mentioned myself it’s because I mention my experiences, you admit you ha my raced in 3 years and still ah e what 8 grade points? That’s a broken system and you know it, bogus grade points
Sorry spell check * you haven’t raced in 3 years and still have 8 grade points?
Old 03-27-2020, 10:16 AM   #37
Andys dad
VIP Member

Liked 175 Times in 78 Posts

Quote:
No I just go racing, sometimes in two classes, it’s a combined 10 grade points, am I a bad guy now for that too???
OK so it was a typo - you don't really have 10 maybe you have 5 in 2 different classes - the way it would be for entry - which I thought this thread was about.

I got old and I really do not care that much about going to a National event unless it is 8 hours driving (or less) away. That means 2.

Peace

Ron
Old 03-27-2020, 11:04 AM   #38
Bruce Noland
VIP Member

Liked 444 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andys dad View Post
OK so it was a typo - you don't really have 10 maybe you have 5 in 2 different classes - the way it would be for entry - which I thought this thread was about.

I got old and I really do not care that much about going to a National event unless it is 8 hours driving (or less) away. That means 2.

Peace

Ron
This is exactly right. I called him on this earlier and he spurted out the 10 grade points comment. He probably has 5/5 or 6/4.
Old 03-27-2020, 11:08 AM   #39
tstickff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Noland View Post
This is exactly right. I called him on this earlier and he spurted out the 10 grade points comment. He probably has 5/5 or 6/4.
9 in stock and 1 in super stock, combined 10, NHRA calls it “combined” not me, what does that matter? Other than a quick math lesson for you
Old 03-27-2020, 11:15 AM   #40
Mepprecht

Liked 68 Times in 26 Posts

I think what they are getting at is that you have the time as a business owner to go to get 10 grade points and race a few nationals last year, but now it’s NHRAs fault for keeping the entries coming in. Who cares dude? You at least got to race this year so far.