HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Stock/Super Stock Associations > All Star Racing Association

Old 08-05-2021, 12:00 PM   #1
Marc LaBrecque

Liked 383 Times in 98 Posts
Exclamation ASRA Race #5 , #6 and shootout !

ASRA will be winding down it's 2021 season Aug 14th &15th at Lebanon Valley Dragway . Saturday night we'll be having our annual picnic . Burgers , dogs , soda and water will be supplied by Allstar we ask the racers to bring a side or desert . Picnic will start after racing concludes. Sunday will be the conclusion of a very tight points race good luck to all. Time permitting it is our intent to run the Shootout after the race . Looking forward to seeing everyone !!!!
Marc LaBrecque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 07:30 PM   #2
tstickff

Liked 457 Times in 108 Posts
Default Re: ASRA Race #5 , #6 and shootout !

I don’t see how we will be able to run the Gutters by Design Shootout after race 6, on a normal race day we are not done u til 5-6 pm, which means people will not be leaving the track until 10pm, this might pose a problem to us that have to work regular jobs on Monday? Just my opinion

Tim Stickles
Old 08-08-2021, 08:35 AM   #3
Billy Pires

Liked 24 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: ASRA Race #5 , #6 and shootout !

I had a conversation with Bill Pomponi about this last weekend. I'd actually rather come back on a Saturday for the shootout. Only issue would be contacting the top 16 to make sure everyone is coming. BTW thanks Timmy for stepping up and sponsoring the shootout. I wasn't aware we had a sponsor for it this year. As far as the shootout goes, the results will be just like 2019. I look forward to cracking everybody especially the current points leader.