HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-11-2020, 06:01 PM   #81
Keith 944
VIP Member

Liked 1,649 Times in 521 Posts
Default Re: Racer Self-Certification Tech Program

Thanks to all, i even switched browsers as suggested, no luck. got the call from my div director. here is what the problem is:
some will have this same problem, you will not be able to send the tech card even though it seems like you did. you will have to check that box. so problem being it would not check. if you do not get an instant response that the tech card went through then it did not....

Here is the answer to the problem if you have it

Right click on the legal wording next to that checkbox. find "reload frame" click that, it changes the box then you will be able to check that darn box.

So after about 4 times filling out the card it went through. Thanks for all the suggestions, i was quite annoyed with this to say the least!!!!!!!
Keith 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 08:00 PM   #82
Roy Kinslow

Liked 128 Times in 26 Posts

Now another question if I may, when you get the tech card in, is that it or do they review it and let you know with another email ?
Roy Kinslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 08:46 PM   #83
Keith 944
VIP Member

Liked 1,649 Times in 521 Posts

Once you get the e-mail saying they got it than you are good to go. You can follow the other links and fill out the w-9 etc
Keith 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:13 PM   #84
63corvette

Liked 281 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith 944 View Post
Once you get the e-mail saying they got it than you are good to go. You can follow the other links and fill out the w-9 etc
I did not go to the Tulsa OK race however, I did have several friends there.
They did say it all went pretty well except for the hot weather and all the emails and the time it took to get entered. Getting entered was the biggest pain from those I talked to.
One friend stated after 2 hours and 12 emails he did get entered.
He also mentioned that he had issues with the Tech Card and he finally just submitted it and it was missing some info and he received a email immediately telling him he was good to go.
I believe this is the wave of the future and we are all going to need to get used to it or just give up on what we love to do with all our friends.
I still carry a flip phone however, I do have an IPad and I think I can use it to do what I need to do or I hope so. I am really ready to go racing and get out of the house.
I am old and the Iphone size is just to big to carry in my pocket and to small for me to see the screen and work on it.
Just My Thoughts
Rick Cates
Canyon, TX
63corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked