HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-04-2009, 06:29 PM   #11
racerhead

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: VMP D1 race moment #1.....

Thank you, everyone, for posting such a positive topic. It's seemed like all I've seen for months is complaining about this and that. When we talk about what works we get more of it!

I just wish I was there to watch my Godson Kyle Cultrera make his first competitive round in comp...

Regards,
Bruce Deveau
racerhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:17 AM   #12
Marc Wesler

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of those racers who came out in support of the NHRA Division 1 Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series event at Virginia Motorsports Park this past weekend. Whether you traveled 50 miles or 500 miles we sincerely appreciate your business and support of both NHRA and VMP. It is with the continued support of the racers that race series like LODRS and facilities like VMP will continue to prosper even through these tough economic times. Thanks to our great friends at NAPA the weekend was a success both on and off the race track. As many of you have mentioned NAPA Auto Care Centers were kind of to give race fans a free ticket to enjoy a great day of drag racing. Again, I would like to extend an overall thank you to the racers, the sponsors and the NHRA for a great weekend.

I wish all of you good luck in the 2009 racing season and I look forward to seeing you all in October at the NHRA Virginia Nationals.

See You At The Races!

Marc Wesler
Track Manager
Virginia Motorsports Park
Mwesler@vmpdrag.com
Marc Wesler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:46 PM   #13
david ring

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Marc,

Thanks for doing a great job packing the stands-it's always nice to race in front of a lot of people. I also got a chance to explain comp to people and you know what. As soon as I talked about handicaps in bowling and golf, they got the whole CIC deal in about 30 seconds.
david ring is offline   Reply With Quote