HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Bracket Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-18-2008, 01:45 AM   #1
kansasfootbraker

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Midwest Footbrake Nationals (Kansas)

Kansas International Dragway (Wichita, Kansas)

October 10th, 11th & 12th Big Money Footbrake race, (no dragsters). The new pre entry for the race is $200 until Sept 30th. $2000 to Win Friday, and $5000 to win both Saturday and Sunday. The purse is 100% Guaranteed. If we get over 125 cars the purse will be added on to Saturdays race. Also on the Saturday there will be a 16 car shootout, with 100% Payback. 6 Entry's are prepaid already, to reserve a spot just call me, and send the money, first 16 entries will get in the race. Also added to Saturdays race is a second chance race, everybody that loses third round or sooner can get in the second chance race. This race will have a $1000 total purse.

Any questions about the race, contact Jon @ 316-648-3063.

Clink on the following link for race flyer with full event details, rules, fees, etc.

http://www.mwfootbrake.com/flyer.htm
kansasfootbraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:45 AM   #2
The Hawk
VIP Member

Liked 235 Times in 102 Posts
Send a message via AIM to The Hawk
Default Re: Midwest Footbrake Nationals (Kansas)

Something racers should know about this event. I emailed the track several months ago,and 2 Steps are not allowed with an automatic transmission,but are allowed with a standard transmission. Lane

It`s Not What You Drive That Wins....It`s How You Drive It
The Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:34 PM   #3
Rob Petrie E395
VIP Member

Liked 220 Times in 79 Posts

Mr Weber or anybody else that knows
What other rules do you know of. I am planning on leaving thursday for this race but as of yet I am unable to find out anything as far as these kind of details go. At this point I am just hoping I dont get there and find out they have some BS rule and I make the 8 hour trip each way to find out I cant run. Can we have buttons on the steering wheel? I have both my line lock and the activation button for the playback tach mounted on the wheel. I know at World Footbrake Challenge in Bristol they had a fit and the car I had there did not even have a transbrake in it. If anybody knows someone at the track have them get on here let us know where to call to get rules and info for this race. As of today I cannot get anyone to awnser the phone numbers listed.

Thanks
Rob Petrie
Rob Petrie E395 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:13 PM   #4
kansasfootbraker

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rob,

I'm just posting for Jon who is putting on the event. He gave me this link as far as the rules....

http://sandpitdragway.proboards59.co...ay&thread=1133

And here is the schedule as well.

http://sandpitdragway.proboards59.co...ay&thread=1162

I would think you would be fine with the button on the wheel but as you know it is pure footbrake with no rev-limiter. That's what they will really be watching for.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:33 AM   #5
Rob Petrie E395
VIP Member

Liked 220 Times in 79 Posts

I am going to try and call them again today or tomorrow. What does it mean "lane choice will be decided by chips or cards" At this point I am trying to make a final decision between the race out there and the last chance footbrake race in MD. You guys are about 2 hours closer than the one in Md but most of my family lives close to the Md track. In all likleyhood it will come down to who has the better weather forcast. Thanks for the help any idea on the best time to call and get ahold of somebody out there.
Thanks
Rob
Rob Petrie E395 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:32 PM   #6
kansasfootbraker

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

http://www.wunderground.com/US/KS/Wichita.html