HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-15-2014, 01:50 PM   #91
Mickey Whaley
VIP Member

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Tony Stewart-Kevin Ward / Sprint car accident

one person knows what happened that is the driver of the car he has to live with it!
Mickey Whaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 03:03 PM   #92
Michael K

Liked 62 Times in 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Roehrich View Post
No one attacked you personally. They did however reduce your opinion, which you continue to vehemently claim is fact, to what it really is, baseless opinion, by presenting actual facts.

You, on the other hand, continue to label anyone who does not dislike Tony Stewart as much as you do, and does not agree with you that Tony Stewart is solely responsible for Kevin Ward's death, as close minded and angry. So, in fact, the person who is making personal attacks here is you.

Your opinion, and the actual facts, as presented by those doing an actual investigation of the facts, do not agree, at all. You failed to post anything factual. In fact, you admit you were not there, and then admit you have zero experience with that form of racing to draw upon in order to form any informed and fact based opinion.

What you did post is your opinion of Tony Stewart, which made it obvious that you have a serious bias against Tony Stewart, which you continue to display prominently in this latest post. And you claim your opinion of Tony Stewart amounts to a factual conclusion that he willingly and intentionally killed Kevin Ward.

You are not offending anyone. But several are amused and somewhat annoyed by you stomping your feet and demanding people accept your opinion as fact. But then, you're not sorry about anything, either.

Found this a few minutes ago. It happens to be from a fellow sprint car racer who was a friend of Kevin Ward, and who was on the track, just 4 cars behind the incident:

Sprint car driver Cory Sparks has come forward with his side of the story, telling about the angle he witnessed of the event. "From what I saw, Tony did everything in his power to turn down away from Kevin to avoid him," he was quoted in the story. "People say that they heard the engine rev up and he gassed it. In a spring car, the only way to steer is you steer with the rear wheels as much as you do the steering wheel. In my opinion, what he did was he gassed it to turn down away from him."

So, there we have the opinion of a sprint car racer, who was there, and who was a friend of Kevin Ward.

Good post^^^^^^^End thread.
Michael K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 09:33 AM   #93
Troy Pourciau

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Legal Analyst Heather Hansen on Tony Stewart-Kevin Ward Incident: Was it a Felony or Accident?

Heather Hansen is a partner in the O'Brien and Ryan law firm who has been named one of the 50 top female lawyers in the state by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers

.http://www.hngn.com/articles/38969/2...r-accident.htm
Old 08-16-2014, 01:09 PM   #94
Ed Wright
Veteran Member

Liked 389 Times in 168 Posts

I'll bet she knows all about what a sprint car will do if you blip the throttle.
Old 08-16-2014, 01:24 PM   #95
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Liked 1,079 Times in 282 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Wright View Post
I'll bet she knows all about what a sprint car will do if you blip the throttle.

She called for a forensic investigation. Of skid marks. On a dirt track.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of "experts", lining up to make a name for themselves. Vultures, capitalizing on Kevin Ward's death, and Tony Stewart's "bad reputation". It's a sad, sick, vile culture and society. It is a perfect reflection of the problems this country faces.
Old 08-16-2014, 03:11 PM   #96
Bob Mulry
VIP Member

Liked 321 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Pourciau View Post
Legal Analyst Heather Hansen on Tony Stewart-Kevin Ward Incident: Was it a Felony or Accident?

Heather Hansen is a partner in the O'Brien and Ryan law firm who has been named one of the 50 top female lawyers in the state by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers

.http://www.hngn.com/articles/38969/2...r-accident.htm

It must have been a slow day with no ambulances to chase.....

She also left out a theory that is just as valid as hers.....

That this was a case of self defense with TS attempting to escape an attacker???????????

This makes as much sense as the other speculations...

Give it a rest.....

Bob
Old 08-16-2014, 03:23 PM   #97
KEN BUGAJ

Liked 18 Times in 7 Posts

[QUOTE=Bob Mulry;441730]It must have been a slow day with no ambulances to chase.....

She also left out a theory that is just as valid as hers.....

That this was a case of self defense with TS attempting to escape an attacker???????????

This makes as much sense as the other speculations...

Give it a rest.....

X-2
KEN BUGAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:37 PM   #98
Troy Pourciau

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

9-11-14
The investigation into the death of Kevin Ward Jr. has been completed by the Ontario County (N.Y.) Sheriff's office and has been submitted to the district attorney for review. Any course of action will be announced next week by the DA's office.

http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2014/...ion-ontario-ny
Old 09-24-2014, 04:11 PM   #99
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Liked 1,079 Times in 282 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Jeffery View Post
Mr. Roehrich, Maybe take a day off from the internet and go Drag Racing. I will pay your entry. Have a wonderful day!
So, Lou Jeffrey, since Tony Stewart has been cleared by the district attorney, because Kevin Ward Jr. was under the influence of THC, and his judgement was severely impaired, will you be man enough to apologize to everyone you made accusatory statements about?

Last edited by Alan Roehrich; 09-24-2014 at 04:24 PM.
Alan Roehrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 05:08 PM   #100
Lou Jeffery

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mr. Roerich, I apologize to you and the WHOLE world for offending you and who ever else took it personally. I do not and will never apologize for any statement I made about tony stewart.
The only thing I accused you of being is angry and apparently I was wrong. What was I thinking?
Hope all is well with you and yours. Louis Jeffery
Lou Jeffery is offline   Reply With Quote