HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-12-2009, 05:26 PM   #1
JoshVanHorne

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 1970 Chevy Nova NICE Super Street / Hot Rod car

Videos of car in action on my Racespace page...

1970 Chevy Nova WITH TITLE. Backhalf car that is above average quality. This car is turn key and just went 8 rounds down to 3 cars at the KilKare 5 grander Sat night. It went 5 6.40s in a row and was from 6.413 - 6.382 over 10 passes and about 13 hours time. This was with the cowl hood on it, the cowl hood slows it down a little over a tenth. This drivetrain went 6.29 @ 110 in my other Nova that is 2980 with me in it but has a 4.88 gear in it. This car would run in the 6.15 - 6.25 range with a gear change.
It went 4 rounds both days at Edgewater this weekend. Lost Sat after I missed the tree and ran dead on then Sun the Coil wire came off. This Drivetrain went 10.90 at 131 in my Blue Nova that is 100 pounds heavier. Should go 132 or 133 in this one.

-Fiberglass nose, trunk, rear bumper and hood.
-newer Alum radiator.
-ladder bar / Dana 60 with Moser axles, 35 spline spool and 4.30 gears.
-NHRA Certified to 8.50
-MSD 7al3.
-B&M Pro Stick with electric solenoid.
-Quay Alum wing.
-Biondo Elite 500 Delay Box.
-Wilwood front brakes.
-Black parachute.
-MagnaFuel 500 fuel pump with BG filter.
-All braided lines.
-Lexan windows with glass windshield.
-Big driveshaft with 1350 U joints.
-AVO Adjustable coil overs.
-AutoMeter Recording tach.
-Fits large driver.
-Nice Paint.
-Painless wiring.
-Wheels are HoleShot Hole Stars with Hoosier 14.5 x 32 Slicks and 25" Moroso DS2 front runners. 2 grand in wheels and tires with less than 20 passes on them all!
-Weighs 2580 with small block and no driver.

This is a Very Nice car that was built to handle alot of power.

The motor is a 408 Small block Chevy. The shortblock has Eagle H beam rods, Callies crank, JE dome pistons, ATI SFI balancer and a 748 / 673 roller cam in it.

The heads are Dart Pro1 230 runner ported aluminum with T&E Shaft rockers. A ported 4500 top Dart intake and Quick Fuel 950 Professional race carb round out the package. Also has a Dedenbear electric water pump and Hooker Super Comp headers.

It has 117 passes on it. It is 14:7 compression. It was dynoed at 692 Horse @ 7200 and 558 ft pounds of torque at 5800. This motor was built by Zimmermans in Indiana and is a Nasty small block.

The tranny is a 1.76 glide with a Pro Tree transbrake and TCI 5900 stall converter. It has 68 passes since fresh.

================================================== ================================

Price break down is as follows:

ROLLER (No Motor or Trans)-> $12,500

TurnKey -------------------> $19,500

================================================== ================================

TRADES-->

Dragster with a 24" or bigger roll cage.

Or

Nice chassis car LESS THAN 2300 pounds without driver. MUST FIT a big guy 6'4" 300 pounds!

Or

Super Gas style Roadster.

THESE ARE THE ONLY THINGS I WILL TRADE FOR!!!

Cash talks and I can split it all up however you may want it...

Pictures can be seen at http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...38-at-109.html