HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Bracket Racing

Old 12-14-2021, 11:44 PM   #1
Sam Ehret

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Holley, bowling green

I talked with a holley rep(Bowling Green Ky.) that I ordered a pressure test kit from today. He told me he was working from home and the bowling green facility had be damaged and he could not go to work. Please keep Holley employees and all tornado victims in your prayers tonight,
Sam Ehret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 08:29 AM   #2
Robin Lawrence
Sponsor

Liked 621 Times in 108 Posts
Default Re: Holley, bowling green

From what I have been told and read from internal updates there was some but not significant damage to HQ at Russellville Road. Some "broken windows". Nothing compared to those in the path of the Tornado as it crossed through Bowling Green.

Bowling Green has a municipal fiber optic network that had been damaged. That has slowed data speeds. Our IS Team was working on alternative methods to keep processing orders. Our distribution center is shipping and working around the slower internet connection.
Many Customer Service and Tech Support has been working from home for some time. Since the phone service is internet based it would make sense to have those based at Russellville Road work from home until the fiber optic has been restored.

Orders and e mails might see some delay but I must say they are doing a great job given the situation.

I lived in the Bowling Green area for 7 years before moving back to Illinois. I really love that area and have many friends at Holley.
As I am sure you have seen Mayfield Kentucky also took a major hit. I was talking with an associate that said there are many other small towns that suffered significant damage. You would hear much about them but they are suffering as well.

I have been getting calls from many of my industry friends. I have passed those thoughts and offers of help to those close to the situation. They really appreciate the offers of support.

Robin

PS, looks like our fiber optic is back up . Our Business to Business Portal is back online.
Old 12-15-2021, 09:38 AM   #3
Dave Turner
VIP Member

Liked 331 Times in 131 Posts
Unhappy Re: Holley, bowling green

We truly hope that recovery from this unforeseen event is swift and lives of the survivors can be restored with the care and support of the compassionate....Thoughts and prayers extended from Canada. 🙏🏻
Dave Turner #3110
D & E/SA ‘72 Mustang
Dave Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2021, 04:31 PM   #4
BigBlockBill

Liked 97 Times in 31 Posts
Default Re: Holley, bowling green

I saw an article this morning where the National Corvette Museum got hit by the tornado. There were some cars flipped in the picture but I'm not sure about any other damage.
BigBlockBill is offline   Reply With Quote