HOME FORUM RULES SPONSORS CONTACT
     
   
   
Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2021, 03:04 PM   #51
Fireofficer74
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Davie, Florida
Posts: 71
Likes: 55
Liked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

Its all they got. Just yelling at the wind and the kids walking on the sidewalk in front of their crib.
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 07:28 PM   #52
Grey Ghost
Member
 
Grey Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Iowa
Posts: 207
Likes: 407
Liked 209 Times in 87 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Talk to the American Soybean Association in Iowa and the $3.6 Billion in subsidizes they got during the last administration. You can call it insurance but the government calls it a subsidies…a hand out or was it an attempt to get the farm vote.
The ASA is an organization that markets, promotes, and does research and development for soybean producers (farmers). It does not produce, buy/sell, are own any soybeans. It is actually funded by an involuntary check off of 2-3 cents per bushel taken from the producers (farmers) check when the beans are delivered to an elevator/processing plant. None of the $3.6 billion would be paid to the farmers. I would compare it to a veterans advocacy organization helping and promoting veterans.

During the depression, the 1930s not carter and obummers, FDR established support prices for agriculture commodities. If the commodities were selling for less than it cost the farmers to produce said commodity the government would make up the difference with a direct payment to the farmer. That would be a subsidy. FDR knew who fed him and the entire country.

Besides. Pelosi probably allocates more than $3.6 billion for ice cream, toilet paper, and condoms for her house democrap caucuse.
__________________
Phil Vos

Last edited by Grey Ghost; 10-27-2021 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Text
Grey Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 08:37 PM   #53
Eddies66
Senior Member
 
Eddies66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rancho Mirage, CA
Posts: 645
Likes: 212
Liked 599 Times in 279 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
The ASA is an organization that markets, promotes, and does research and development for soybean producers (farmers). It does not produce, buy/sell, are own any soybeans. It is actually funded by an involuntary check off of 2-3 cents per bushel taken from the producers (farmers) check when the beans are delivered to an elevator/processing plant. None of the $3.6 billion would be paid to the farmers. I would compare it to a veterans advocacy organization helping and promoting veterans.

During the depression, the 1930s not carter and obummers, FDR established support prices for agriculture commodities. If the commodities were selling for less than it cost the farmers to produce said commodity the government would make up the difference with a direct payment to the farmer. That would be a subsidy. FDR knew who fed him and the entire country.

Besides. Pelosi probably allocates more than $3.6 billion for ice cream, toilet paper, and condoms for her house democrap caucuse.
And have have a lobbyist that they pay $440k per year to pimp Congress. But thank you for the history lesson on a Democrat President that supported farmers after a Republican President ran the country into the ground.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 08:45 PM   #54
Randy Wells
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Warsaw, Mo
Posts: 447
Likes: 380
Liked 579 Times in 202 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
And have have a lobbyist that they pay $440k per year to pimp Congress. But thank you for the history lesson on a Democrat President that supported farmers after a Republican President ran the country into the ground.

Kind of like this Democrat President and these woke commies are doing right now, destroying this country.

Randy Wells
I/S5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 08:46 PM   #55
Eddies66
Senior Member
 
Eddies66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rancho Mirage, CA
Posts: 645
Likes: 212
Liked 599 Times in 279 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
The ASA is an organization that markets, promotes, and does research and development for soybean producers (farmers). It does not produce, buy/sell, are own any soybeans. It is actually funded by an involuntary check off of 2-3 cents per bushel taken from the producers (farmers) check when the beans are delivered to an elevator/processing plant. None of the $3.6 billion would be paid to the farmers. I would compare it to a veterans advocacy organization helping and promoting veterans.

During the depression, the 1930s not carter and obummers, FDR established support prices for agriculture commodities. If the commodities were selling for less than it cost the farmers to produce said commodity the government would make up the difference with a direct payment to the farmer. That would be a subsidy. FDR knew who fed him and the entire country.

Besides. Pelosi probably allocates more than $3.6 billion for ice cream, toilet paper, and condoms for her house democrap caucuse.
And they have a lobbyist that they pay $440k per year to pimp Congress. But thank you for the history lesson on a Democrat President that supported farmers after a Republican President ran the country into the ground.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 09:01 PM   #56
Randy Wells
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Warsaw, Mo
Posts: 447
Likes: 380
Liked 579 Times in 202 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
And they have a lobbyist that they pay $440k per year to pimp Congress. But thank you for the history lesson on a Democrat President that supported farmers after a Republican President ran the country into the ground.
Kind of like this Democrat President and these woke commies are doing right now, destroying this country.

Randy Wells
I/S5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 08:55 AM   #57
Eddies66
Senior Member
 
Eddies66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rancho Mirage, CA
Posts: 645
Likes: 212
Liked 599 Times in 279 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Kind of like this Democrat President and these woke commies are doing right now, destroying this country.

Randy Wells
I/S5628
How do you tell a communist? Well, it’s someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It’s someone who understands Marx and Lenin. Ronald Reagan

Randy, Give your take on what a “commie” is?
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 10-28-2021, 09:45 AM   #58
Randy Wells
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Warsaw, Mo
Posts: 447
Likes: 380
Liked 579 Times in 202 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
How do you tell a communist? Well, it’s someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It’s someone who understands Marx and Lenin. Ronald Reagan

Randy, Give your take on what a “commie” is?
Eddie I will bite.

A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. (Taxing Small Business and the middle class out of existence)

Abolition of all right of inheritance. (Democrats been wanting that for a long time and this build back better bill will accomplish that)

Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. (Commie Dems going after Trump Supporters, and purging the military of right leaning members, Vaccine Mandate, get a Vaccine or lose your Job lose your job and lose your Home)

Centralization of the means of communication. (Social Media where there is no free speech)

Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of wastelands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. (EPA Controlling the movement of the population)

Free education for all children in public schools, (Pre-K Education Get them while they are young)

No unauthorized opposition. (Maga People and Parents are treated as domestic terrorist, while fascist and communist like BLM and Antifa are given a pass)

Just a few bullet points, there is more but then again you already know that.

These are happening now and will be progressing with this idiot we have in charge. What is your definition, Eddie? Go ahead and spend the next few hours on Google and then draft a good rebuttal. I know young think communism is good it just has never been done right; I had a young college educated engineer tell me that.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Last edited by Randy Wells; 10-28-2021 at 09:59 AM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 11:18 AM   #59
Eddies66
Senior Member
 
Eddies66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rancho Mirage, CA
Posts: 645
Likes: 212
Liked 599 Times in 279 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Eddie I will bite.

A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. (Taxing Small Business and the middle class out of existence)

Abolition of all right of inheritance. (Democrats been wanting that for a long time and this build back better bill will accomplish that)

Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels. (Commie Dems going after Trump Supporters, and purging the military of right leaning members, Vaccine Mandate, get a Vaccine or lose your Job lose your job and lose your Home)

Centralization of the means of communication. (Social Media where there is no free speech)

Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of wastelands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan. (EPA Controlling the movement of the population)

Free education for all children in public schools, (Pre-K Education Get them while they are young)

No unauthorized opposition. (Maga People and Parents are treated as domestic terrorist, while fascist and communist like BLM and Antifa are given a pass)

Just a few bullet points, there is more but then again you already know that.

These are happening now and will be progressing with this idiot we have in charge. What is your definition, Eddie? Go ahead and spend the next few hours on Google and then draft a good rebuttal. I know young think communism is good it just has never been done right; I had a young college educated engineer tell me that.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

1. My percentage in taxes are 24%, Corporate is suppose to pay 21% if they pay anything at all. I am for a 10% flat tax for everyone, no write-offs or exemptions.

2. Received inheritance 5 years ago, no tax. Believe it when I see it, won’t vote for anyone that wants it. These dollars were previously tax. Now if they have not been taxed that is another issue.

3. Need to see an example of the seizing of property other than imminent domain. Going to let the private sector handle this vaccination issue most states are “at will” employers, you endanger my workforce and slow or stop production because infect other employees because want to play rebel…your *** is gone!

4 Keep your pipelines out of our wetlands.

5. I stand with Thomas Jefferson on education.

6. They are all good people! Donald J. Trump

We have 40, 000 Vets in this country, let’s fix that.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 11:38 AM   #60
Randy Wells
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Warsaw, Mo
Posts: 447
Likes: 380
Liked 579 Times in 202 Posts
Default Re: Wake up time for some here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
1. My percentage in taxes are 24%, Corporate is suppose to pay 21% if they pay anything at all. I am for a 10% flat tax for everyone, no write-offs or exemptions.

2. Received inheritance 5 years ago, no tax. Believe it when I see it, won’t vote for anyone that wants it. These dollars were previously tax. Now if they have not been taxed that is another issue.

3. Need to see an example of the seizing of property other than imminent domain. Going to let the private sector handle this vaccination issue most states are “at will” employers, you endanger my workforce and slow or stop production because infect other employees because want to play rebel…your *** is gone!

4 Keep your pipelines out of our wetlands.

5. I stand with Thomas Jefferson on education.

6. They are all good people! Donald J. Trump

We have 40, 000 Vets in this country, let’s fix that.
Eddie,

You need to stop smoking dope, LOL. You are one brainwashed messed up individual, if you think this brain dead idiot in Washington is doing a better job then Trump you want to get 40,000 Vets off the streets but you support open boarders, mandating companies with a 100 or more employees is not at will, You still have not gave me your definition of communism

Last edited by Randy Wells; 10-28-2021 at 12:05 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright © Class Racer.com. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.