HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racing Events > Events
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-10-2008, 12:26 PM   #1
chris3racing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default East Coast Drag Times Hall of Fame Reunion

I am not sure everyone on this site is familiar with this event each year. This year is the seventh year for the event. It is a reunion held each year of racer who drag raced on the East Coast back in the 50's, 60's and 70's. The event has a car show on Saturday, in Downtown Henderson, NC, with classic cars and trucks and many original and restored drag race cars. Fuel Gragsters, Funny Cars, Stock, Superstock and Gassers and many of the Drivers, Owners and Crew Chiefs from the early days of drag racing on the East Coast, from Maine to Florida.

Visit the website eastcoastdragtimeshalloffame.com and see a list of past inductees and this years inductees. There are some photographs and a copy of this years flyer for the event.

I know there are several individuals on this site who have parents, grandparents and even some like me who raced in those days. Come out and enjoy the cars, renew old friendships and enjoy drag racing history.
chris3racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:12 PM   #2
chris3racing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: East Coast Drag Times Hall of Fame Reunion

Put all the information except the dates. The dates are October 17, 18 and 19. Hope to see you there
chris3racing is offline   Reply With Quote