Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-20-2021, 10:08 AM   #31
Superpro

Liked 91 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: No-prep/small-tire/outlaw street racer/social media infl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
. I work for a living I don't have time to play on here like you canucks. My car is ready to go. See you in Topeka. Oh forgot you all are locked down, maybe you should do something about that instead of worrying about what we are doing down here where we still have some freedom.
Judging by the number of posts under your belt, It appears you have plenty of time to play here. By the way, our border opens up to you on August 9th. Your Government has not committed on a date to let us in. Looking back at your statement above about being locked down, maybe it's you that should do something about it. Topeka no, but Brainerd perhaps. You're a Division 5 guy. Will you be in Brainerd? I'd love to come shake your hand! But please leave the 2nd amendment at home. Now please take some time and thought before forming up a reply. Your buttons are so easy to push that you might write something prematurely or suffer an anxiety episode.

Last edited by Superpro; 07-20-2021 at 10:24 AM.
Superpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 07-20-2021, 10:21 AM   #32
Superpro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6130 View Post
I don't think many Canadian subjects shoot much of anything- subjects of Canadia do not possess the rights that U.S. citizens do, as recognized and protected by the Second Amendment to our Constitution.

Heck, I think they have to ask their queen for permission to buy BB guns...
We don't have a constitution like you but we have the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. This enactment removed us from the laws of the queen so our ties are basically ceremonial. We also don't have a Sh-t load of amendments either because we got it right the first time!

As far as shooting game is concerned, our lovely country is known to import US hunters to sample our game. It is widely known here however, that your fine citizens regularly mistake a bovine (that's a cow for you Reddies) for a deer.
Old 07-20-2021, 01:16 PM   #33
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpro View Post
Judging by the number of posts under your belt, It appears you have plenty of time to play here. By the way, our border opens up to you on August 9th. Your Government has not committed on a date to let us in. Looking back at your statement above about being locked down, maybe it's you that should do something about it. Topeka no, but Brainerd perhaps. You're a Division 5 guy. Will you be in Brainerd? I'd love to come shake your hand! But please leave the 2nd amendment at home. Now please take some time and thought before forming up a reply. Your buttons are so easy to push that you might write something prematurely or suffer an anxiety episode.
I doubt the present occupant of the white house knows what/where Canada is. If you want to get in here just claim asylum and promise to vote democrat...that ploy is working very well for our southern neighbors. After all you folks were good enough to take many of our best and brightest in the 60s and 70s that couldn't maintain a minimum gpa in one of our institutions of higher learning (probably failed the critical thinking courses). If you are successful in getting in there is most likely some very affordable housing available in the downtown Minneapolis area.

Can't really blame them for shooting cows. They taste much better and alot more meat for your $$$. Red Angus by any chance?
Old 07-20-2021, 01:53 PM   #34
Superpro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
I doubt the present occupant of the white house knows what/where Canada is. If you want to get in here just claim asylum and promise to vote democrat...that ploy is working very well for our southern neighbors. After all you folks were good enough to take many of our best and brightest in the 60s and 70s that couldn't maintain a minimum gpa in one of our institutions of higher learning (probably failed the critical thinking courses). If you are successful in getting in there is most likely some very affordable housing available in the downtown Minneapolis area.

Can't really blame them for shooting cows. They taste much better and alot more meat for your $$$. Red Angus by any chance?
Thanks but I think I'll stay put for the time being, your alternative of livin' in good old USA kinda sucks. Despite my love for Earlville and corn, I wouldn't settle in Iowa as I really don't have a liking for Sheep and heard you men have created a shortage! I understand Iowan's like to do some nasty things with sheep as an alternative since your women are so large that you have to roll them in flour just to find the wet spot!

Last edited by Superpro; 07-20-2021 at 01:57 PM.
Old 07-20-2021, 02:38 PM   #35
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
We don't have a constitution like you but we have the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. This enactment removed us from the laws of the queen so our ties are basically ceremonial. We also don't have a Sh-t load of amendments either because we got it right the first time!

As far as shooting game is concerned, our lovely country is known to import US hunters to sample our game. It is widely known here however, that your fine citizens regularly mistake a bovine (that's a cow for you Reddies) for a deer.
I have and will be forever grateful for the quick action of the Canadians diplomatic corps in issuing Canadian passports to the Americans at the Embassy in Tehran allowing them escape to safety in 1979. My vacation to the western part of Canada was memorable.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 02:43 PM   #36
Grey Ghost

Quote:
Thanks but I think I'll stay put for the time being, your alternative of livin' in good old USA kinda sucks. Despite my love for Earlville and corn, I wouldn't settle in Iowa as I really don't have a liking for Sheep and heard you men have created a shortage! I understand Iowan's like to do some nasty things with sheep as an alternative since your women are so large that you have to roll them in flour just to find the wet spot!
You are welcome but confused...we DO NOT have any Mounties here.
Old 07-20-2021, 03:07 PM   #37
Superpro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
You are welcome but confused...we DO NOT have any Mounties here.
Uuuhhmmm....OK???
Old 07-20-2021, 04:55 PM   #38
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
I may be at Brainerd, depends on how this week goes, car has not been tested, I will shake your hand, just make sure you leave that shovel in Manitoba.
Believe it or not I have a few good friends in Canada.
Randy
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 07-20-2021, 05:08 PM   #39
Superpro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
I may be at Brainerd, depends on how this week goes, car has not been tested, I will shake your hand, just make sure you leave that shovel in Manitoba.
Believe it or not I have a few good friends in Canada.
Randy
Sounds like a plan.
Old 07-20-2021, 06:38 PM   #40
Grey Ghost

Quote:
Uuuhhmmm....OK???

My original post was knocking the good old usa not canada. Maybe you voted for out to lunch bucket joe and I offended you?

Last edited by Grey Ghost; 07-21-2021 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Text
Grey Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked