HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-14-2022, 05:58 PM   #11
L.Fite

Liked 353 Times in 177 Posts
Default Re: Who Will Stop This Madness?

Funny story...
Fifty odd years ago people were calling or service men baby killers...
Today, those very same people want to kill babies...

I had hoped they would not screw this country up before I was long gone...
I fear I was wrong...
L.Fite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 06:53 PM   #12
Carguy49
VIP Member

Liked 2,230 Times in 596 Posts

September 11, 2001 changed us forever.

We all came together to help however we could. That was only 21 years ago. Look where we are now. I know this country has had many bad times over the course of our history and we have survived. Not so sure about now.

I DON'T have the answers to fix our situation. I know there is no easy fix for the way the country is right now. I do know that I PRAY for AMERICA every day and ask that ALL of you that believe in the power of prayer will join me.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Carguy49; 11-14-2022 at 06:56 PM.
Carguy49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 11-14-2022, 10:45 PM   #13
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Another one bites the dust: Hobbs vs Lake.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 11:32 PM   #14
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts

Another terrible campaigner like Joe Biteme ,who wouldn't debate because she knew the fix was already in . Same with Fetterman
Old 11-15-2022, 02:14 PM   #15
BrayJo

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" -- Carl Sagan

I don't think a group who just not too long ago had to admit in court, on the stand, under oath, that they were all lying about children being shot to death at Sandy Hook Elementary as just being one giant hoax. That everyone involved from the fortunate survivors to the grieving parents, were all just a bunch of crisis actors. And the drumbeat of those lies sent his supporters off the deep end harassing and threatening the parents of those dead children for years. I don't think they are the best source for anything. Those lies just cost them a combined 1.48 billion dollars in defamation penalties.

So I agree. Who will stop this madness?
BrayJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 03:43 PM   #16
Dick Nearhoof

Liked 91 Times in 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrayJo View Post

I don't think a group who just not too long ago had to admit in court, on the stand, under oath, that they were all lying about children being shot to death at Sandy Hook Elementary as just being one giant hoax. That everyone involved from the fortunate survivors to the grieving parents, were all just a bunch of crisis actors. And the drumbeat of those lies sent his supporters off the deep end harassing and threatening the parents of those dead children for years. I don't think they are the best source for anything. Those lies just cost them a combined 1.48 billion dollars in defamation penalties.

Please explain what US citizen is better off today than they were 24 months ago
Dick Nearhoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 05:41 PM   #17
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 839 Times in 293 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
You guys need another perspective.
What has the Democrats done for me ?.. Well lets see. I don't have to worry about Pre Existing conditions any longer. I'm a hemophiliac. My medicine so far this year has been over a hundred grand. I must take it to keep from bleeding to death internally. The Republican party voted over 70 times to kill pre existing conditions to where I would be cancelled in a heartbeat. I know,... I was uninsurable until the ACA was passed. I luckily was grandfathered in from my job of 4 decades. But after I took an early retirement because of bleeds in my ankles I was terrified I would loose my insurance. And I would have if the Republicans got their way. The "mini repeal",.. the last ditch effort to put the skids to the ACA (the one John Mccain gave the final thumbs down vote to) was going to allow the insurance company's the right to raise sick peoples insurance rates 5 times. I was paying 1200 a month for insurance at the time. 6000 a month ? Yea right..So this change was just another way to give the insurance company's freedom to stop taking care of the desperate people.1/3 of the USA has a pre existing condition.Given a chance, they would do the same stuff to Medicare and Medicaid. Trump promised such great insurance we would all be flabbergasted and "in love" with our insurance. Instead their only solution was to gut what was already there with absolutely nothing to put in it's place except past practice's.
I was the Union President of our company (Post Foods UE Local 718) the last 10 years of employment. Because of this, I was very well versed what Trump and his allies were doing to organized labor.Trump installed ALL corporate Wall Street Attorneys in the NLRB. The NLRB is the National Labor Relations Board. The Labor Department. This is the Supreme Court for Unions and all organized labor. In the last 3 years of Trump's term, his NLRB reversed decades of Precedent setting cases, over 50 of them. Every single one going against unions and FOR huge corporations. When Biden came in, although the damage is already done, he installed Marty Walsh as the President of the NLRB. He was the previous Mayor of Boston and before that was the International President of the Firefighters Union. Biden has been the most pro union president in my lifetime. For instance, the new infrastructure bill, the largest one in US history will use Union help on all jobs of over 35 million, which will be a ton of them.. His windmill construction and implementation must be prevailing wage. He has tried to help organized labor and we appreciate it. Instead of trying to work with unions, Trump ask for a National Right to Work Bill. Said he would sign it immediately. Right to Work is a slow death to all unions and they are wrote purposely for that reason.
Now let's move on to my dear loving wife. To use the word PISSED does not do justice to how she feels about old white guys getting in her tubes and thinking they can tell her what to do with her body. This was a huge mistake by the Republicans, they should have waited until after the election, as I personally think this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 11-15-2022 at 08:33 PM.
Jeff Niceswanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 11-15-2022, 09:37 PM   #18
BrayJo

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
Hi, that's not my point. My point remains the same:

If the NAPA funny car camp accused the Force funny car camp of cheating, they better come with some actual factual evidence.
BrayJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 11:49 PM   #19
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrayJo View Post

I'm surprised we got to page two before some liberal clown stumbled in here and had to attack the messenger ,and not the message.

1, I can see you know nothing about Sandy Hook, and even less about Alex Jones.

2, Wayne Allyn Root is his own man and a journalist. Info Wars has the cojones to publish his piece...unlike Fox and Dan Bongino and other so-called conservative news outlets

3, Proof? It's right in the piece and the accompanying video if you have the courage to accept it.

I ask you , in detail, what is factual incorrect here, and why so?
Old 11-16-2022, 12:12 AM   #20
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post
You guys need another perspective.
What has the Democrats done for me ?.. Well lets see. I don't have to worry about Pre Existing conditions any longer. I'm a hemophiliac. My medicine so far this year has been over a hundred grand. I must take it to keep from bleeding to death internally. The Republican party voted over 70 times to kill pre existing conditions to where I would be cancelled in a heartbeat. I know,... I was uninsurable until the ACA was passed. I luckily was grandfathered in from my job of 4 decades. But after I took an early retirement because of bleeds in my ankles I was terrified I would loose my insurance. And I would have if the Republicans got their way. The "mini repeal",.. the last ditch effort to put the skids to the ACA (the one John Mccain gave the final thumbs down vote to) was going to allow the insurance company's the right to raise sick peoples insurance rates 5 times. I was paying 1200 a month for insurance at the time. 6000 a month ? Yea right..So this change was just another way to give the insurance company's freedom to stop taking care of the desperate people.1/3 of the USA has a pre existing condition.Given a chance, they would do the same stuff to Medicare and Medicaid. Trump promised such great insurance we would all be flabbergasted and "in love" with our insurance. Instead their only solution was to gut what was already there with absolutely nothing to put in it's place except past practice's.
I was the Union President of our company (Post Foods UE Local 718) the last 10 years of employment. Because of this, I was very well versed what Trump and his allies were doing to organized labor.Trump installed ALL corporate Wall Street Attorneys in the NLRB. The NLRB is the National Labor Relations Board. The Labor Department. This is the Supreme Court for Unions and all organized labor. In the last 3 years of Trump's term, his NLRB reversed decades of Precedent setting cases, over 50 of them. Every single one going against unions and FOR huge corporations. When Biden came in, although the damage is already done, he installed Marty Walsh as the President of the NLRB. He was the previous Mayor of Boston and before that was the International President of the Firefighters Union. Biden has been the most pro union president in my lifetime. For instance, the new infrastructure bill, the largest one in US history will use Union help on all jobs of over 35 million, which will be a ton of them.. His windmill construction and implementation must be prevailing wage. He has tried to help organized labor and we appreciate it. Instead of trying to work with unions, Trump ask for a National Right to Work Bill. Said he would sign it immediately. Right to Work is a slow death to all unions and they are wrote purposely for that reason.
Now let's move on to my dear loving wife. To use the word PISSED does not do justice to how she feels about old white guys getting in her tubes and thinking they can tell her what to do with her body. This was a huge mistake by the Republicans, they should have waited until after the election, as I personally think this was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Jeff, Hope you're doing okay.
A few thought here...

I'm not against gov't help for pre-existing conditions. I'm sure, with all the money they waste, they could set up an agency to deal with this. But let's not call it insurance, because it's not.
What do you think would happen to the price of car insurance if everyone that had an accident and their cars were disabled so they couldn't get to work , demanded that the ins. companies write them a collision policy, after the fact?
Some would probably say they have a right to this coverage, no matter the cost to a private business.

Biden better be pro union wage, for everyone, with what he's caused with his war on fossil fuels.

Pretty sure the actual timing of that SCOTUS ruling wasn't determined by the politicians
Also pretty sure there's a younger WOMAN there too.
That being said , abortion polled in about 9th place as to what the public cared about before the election.
Now, I'm sure your wife was also opposed to all the forced or coerced vaccinations of children , govt employees, pilots, etc... Yes?

Be well...