HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-06-2021, 11:44 PM   #61
Greg Reimer 7376
VIP Member

Liked 655 Times in 209 Posts
Cool Re: Those TRUMP haters and Afghanistan …

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
There were 980 US cargo planes that left out of Bagham Air Base carrying US equipment and troops. Here is a list of equipment that the Afghan Army and Air force has and it looks like a collection of old US and Soviet equipment.

Yes Gary, we can only hope the people in this country will not repeat the sins of the past in the way they treated our Vietnam Vets. I had just graduated from boot camp waiting for my flight back to Phoenix when a lady pointed a finger at me and my Buddy calling us “baby killer”, my quick response to her was, “I haven’t had the opportunity yet”.
Should have asked her how many abortions she voted for.
Greg Reimer 7376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 09:58 AM   #62
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 809 Times in 394 Posts
Default Re: Those TRUMP haters and Afghanistan …

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Reimer 7376 View Post
Should have asked her how many abortions she voted for.
Not going to take the bait on that one.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 09:54 PM   #63
Greg Reimer 7376
VIP Member

Cool Re: Those TRUMP haters and Afghanistan …

Not trying to set you up,Ed! I just wanted to see a broad like that explode when her hyper emotional response to US Marines who fill their uniform proudly could effectively shut her down with those few worlds. One thing that really bothers me is that the idiots from out of the sewer that defamed and disrespected our
Veterans are still free and safe because of all of you. Thank you for your service and your continuing service to our vets today.
P.S. I finished fourth at Irwindale. The latest stats were posted earlier. I had 399 final points. Two were in at 421 points for a tie between 2 and 3, number 1 had 433. always next year.
Liked
Old 09-08-2021, 09:12 AM   #64
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Reimer 7376 View Post
Not trying to set you up,Ed! I just wanted to see a broad like that explode when her hyper emotional response to US Marines who fill their uniform proudly could effectively shut her down with those few worlds. One thing that really bothers me is that the idiots from out of the sewer that defamed and disrespected our
Veterans are still free and safe because of all of you. Thank you for your service and your continuing service to our vets today.
P.S. I finished fourth at Irwindale. The latest stats were posted earlier. I had 399 final points. Two were in at 421 points for a tie between 2 and 3, number 1 had 433. always next year.
Greg, I have seen and experienced how quickly the American public turns on our service members. From the signs in Balboa Park after WW II stating “Sailors and Dogs Keep Off the Grass”, to the WWII, Korean and Vietnam War Vets that were told to “get on with your life”. The homeless Vets that are just left behind and looked down as druggies and useless human beings. These useless human beings are taking their lives on the average of 18 per day. I have been in a little bit of a funk lately, 3 of the Marines that were the last to have sacrifice their lives in Afghanistan were from right here in Riverside County. It has been in the news a lot and it just brings up memories of the loss of my two Shipmates in the fall of Saigon. I can only hope that our military will not be put back in a glass case labeled “Break only in Case of an Emergency”. I can only hope that the system can address the mental health issues and transition our Veterans back to a somewhat normal life. A nation that can spend trillions of dollars on war and have 40,000 homeless is beyond me.

P.S. Congrats on your placement, it sure took a long time to get the results and yes next year will be better. I always look forward to our conversations and friendship.
Old 09-08-2021, 01:41 PM   #65
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 515 Times in 188 Posts

Biden is the president who surrendered to the enemies who attacked us on 9/11. Biden should "stay away" from Ground Zero, the Pentagon and Shanksville, Pa., when Americans mark two decades since the attacks that forever changed the nation.

Besides, 9/11 is my birthday.
Old 09-08-2021, 02:43 PM   #66
Superpro

Liked 95 Times in 37 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
Biden is the president who surrendered to the enemies who attacked us on 9/11. Biden should "stay away" from Ground Zero, the Pentagon and Shanksville, Pa., when Americans mark two decades since the attacks that forever changed the nation.

You all claim extreme patriotism but can't respect your elected officials ( perceived or real). C'mon guys give it a rest cause both sides chirping at each other ain't gonna solve nothing. Nobody wins. Talk racing, a subject we all agree on!

Remember the Prexy that let them into Ground Zero, the Pentagon and Shanksville? Did #45 not broker the release of Taliban prisoners? Did #45 not communicate the decision to pull forces out of Afghanistan?

A little Narcissistic are we? Kinda like your hero #45. Whodafaackcares if it's your birthday. That has no bearing on whether or not #46 attends to these historic places. I'm sure Biden ain't gonna check with you because of your significant date of birth! Oh, Happy Birthday by the way!

Last edited by Superpro; 09-08-2021 at 03:21 PM.
Superpro is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 09-08-2021, 11:09 PM   #67
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post

It has been a longstanding policy of the United States that we will not negotiate with terrorists and we will not pay ransom money to free hostages. The reasons for this policy are obvious; paying ransoms incentivizes the taking of more hostages. U.S. presidents for decades have recognized this policy and adhered to it - until Trump.
Old 09-09-2021, 09:12 AM   #68
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,978 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote:
It has been a longstanding policy of the United States that we will not negotiate with terrorists and we will not pay ransom money to free hostages. The reasons for this policy are obvious; paying ransoms incentivizes the taking of more hostages. U.S. presidents for decades have recognized this policy and adhered to it - until Trump.
I guess Bo Bergdahl wasn't a "hostage"? He wasn't a military prisoner, he was a deserter.

What is "NORMAL"???
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 10:03 AM   #69
Greg Reimer 7376
VIP Member

Changing the subject a bit--Eddie, tell these people on this Forum the story you sent me about DMV and the problems they've made you!! They might like to know.
Old 09-09-2021, 11:25 AM   #70
Randy Wells

Liked 1,022 Times in 309 Posts

Quote:
Obama negotiated with the Taliban to trade 4 terrorist for a traitor, I guess that doesn't count.

Randy Wells
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote