HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-27-2007, 11:08 AM   #41
sc1153

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to sc1153
Talking Re: This site has become BORING since we can't post funnies

NOTE: to all the Junior Dragster Racers out there reading this......Please stop beating up those NERDS and TECHNO DWEEBS in school! One day you will want to have fun on the computer and they will be hiding behind a name like ADMINISTRATOR on a website and take your posts down!

ADMIN....I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Like Garth Brooks Said........I GOT FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES!
sc1153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:37 AM   #42
Yo Ken
Administrator

Liked 547 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: This site has become BORING since we can't post funnies

Hello again Chris,

To answer your questions about removing threads and or posts. Class Racer reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. The rules are posted, and we would hope all members have read them.

We understand why members get upset with us when their thread is removed. We hope members understand that this is a racing site and should treat it as such. It is a fine line letting members posting anything they like while trying to keep the site racing related. We do let some non related topics stay posted, but unfortunately we have to draw the line somewhere.

Some members may not agree with us like you Chris. Obviously with the profanity you have used shows us how upset you are. We would hope that Class Racer could have a better dialog and discussion on this subject, but your temper makes it hard to talk in a constructive way. We would also hope you would not use so much profanity, but the choice is yours.

All we ask of our members is to respect the rules at Class Racer. We still think members can have a good time and enjoy the site without going to far off topic.

Chris I hope you can understand we have rules, and they apply to everyone and we are not picking on you.

Try to enjoy the site Chris, there are a lot of worse things in life then an administrator pulling your thread.

Chris, allot of people know who I am. I have never meet you, but I know your dad. Your dad is always friendly and very polite, and we have talked many times at the race track. I would never have thought his son would act they way you have over a thread being removed.

Introduce yourself to me at the races someday, you might be surprised on how easy going I am. Remember its only a message board, life is to short to hate so much.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:29 PM   #43
sc1153

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Hello again Chris,

To answer your questions about removing threads and or posts. Class Racer reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. The rules are posted, and we would hope all members have read them.

We understand why members get upset with us when their thread is removed. We hope members understand that this is a racing site and should treat it as such. It is a fine line letting members posting anything they like while trying to keep the site racing related. We do let some non related topics stay posted, but unfortunately we have to draw the line somewhere.

Some members may not agree with us like you Chris. Obviously with the profanity you have used shows us how upset you are. We would hope that Class Racer could have a better dialog and discussion on this subject, but your temper makes it hard to talk in a constructive way. We would also hope you would not use so much profanity, but the choice is yours.

All we ask of our members is to respect the rules at Class Racer. We still think members can have a good time and enjoy the site without going to far off topic.

Chris I hope you can understand we have rules, and they apply to everyone and we are not picking on you.

Try to enjoy the site Chris, there are a lot of worse things in life then an administrator pulling your thread.

Chris, allot of people know who I am. I have never meet you, but I know your dad. Your dad is always friendly and very polite, and we have talked many times at the race track. I would never have thought his son would act they way you have over a thread being removed.

Introduce yourself to me at the races someday, you might be surprised on how easy going I am. Remember its only a message board, life is to short to hate so much.

To let you know I normally am friendly, although I am not "WELL SPOKEN" i do get my point across however I can. As you say "WE" say it right "YOU" there is only one person who does this and it is you. Possibly a little power hungry, and want to control people. As far as my dad, we are the same people, like the same things and feel the same way about how people act. In fact he was the first person to call me and ask where my thread went. So If you dont get it NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO? Why dont you stick to the Stock & SuperStock side of this site and let us have some fun.

Life isn't always serious.

Is this good? NO CURSES! "Intelegent enough for ya?
Old 12-27-2007, 12:56 PM   #44
H.A.A.C. Racing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Now we are havin' some fun! This is great stuff!
H.A.A.C. Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 12:57 PM   #45
Yo Ken
Administrator

Chris,

I'm glad your normally a friendly person, I would hate to have to go through life with such anger.

Class Racer is not administrated by one person, although I do most of the work.

I have the unfortunate job of having to control what members do on Class Racer. You call it power hungry, and thats fine. I do what I think is best for the site. Members that get upset like you are very few. Most are very happy to have place then can discuss racing issues.

It has nothing to do with me getting it as you say. If you look at the description below the forum .90 Heads Up Class Racing, it says Discussions dedicated to NHRA and IHRA .90 Class Racing. I think that says it all.

Its nice to see you type without profanity when making a point.

I will take is under advisement about sticking to the Stk/SS forum, but don't get your hopes up, I will still be lurking around the .90's forum as well.

Enjoy the forums, and chill out. Like you said, life is not always so serious.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:05 PM   #46
GaryGoFast

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I have'nt watched a tennis match in a long time, whos serve is it?

Admin, you are a very good difuser.

Gary Federico
S/St #11
GaryGoFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 01:24 PM   #47
FOR REAL

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking Re: This site has become BORING since we can't post funnies

Gary

Do You Have A Job.
FOR REAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 01:33 PM   #48
sc1153

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Exclamation Re: This site has become BORING since we can't post funnies

Ken,

If you think that
"Members that get upset like you are very few. Most are very happy to have place then can discuss racing issues."
and do not care that you take off that most interesting and loved posts on all of classracer.com why don t you look at the TITTLE of this subject.

WE WANT TO HAVE FUN without someone regulating it.

I can agree, If we offend someone, or get racy than PULL IT. But dont pull off things that are funny and enjoyed by 99% of the people who come here.

And if you do not believe me start a POLL to see if we want ball busting and funny stuff on this side of the site. I think I WILL WIN!
Old 12-27-2007, 01:53 PM   #49
Yo Ken
Administrator

Chris,

Although this makes for interesting reading and is enjoyed by the members I will have to end our discussion.

It has nothing to do with who wins or loses, and who is right or wrong. Class Racer has rules and we would hope all members follow them. Posting non racing related threads are discourage. We do however give some leniency to members, but ask members not to abuse the forum with non related racing subjects. You could always pm a member if this is the only way to contact them.

Chris you sound like a smart dude. If this site is so unsatisfactory to you, you could always start your own. This would also give you some insight on how a forum is run. To make everyone happy is an impossibility.

Enjoy your New Year, if you have anymore questions, please contact us by email. There is nothing more I can say on this matter.
Old 12-27-2007, 02:13 PM   #50
sc1153

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Exclamation Re: This site has become BORING since we can't post funnies

Well seeing as how it has to be "RACING RELATED" or "SITE RELATED" to talk about!

Is this acceptable, (there is a race car in the background)

CLICK HERE-----> http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g43/jad153/Admin.jpg