HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-11-2018, 01:39 PM   #31
1855sc

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: "Live From" Virginia NHRA Nationals

Wade, NHRA has the all access you can buy for 100 or so. seems like you already rely on the internet for info. This gives it all.
1855sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 04:14 PM   #32
Wade Mahaffey

Liked 17 Times in 7 Posts

I saw the posts from the Jegs Sportsnationals, that looked pretty good with more than twice the posts and close to twice the cars. I guess that's the future, and I'm certainly
OK with that! As far as the "All Access" ... I really like that, but was waiting for them to get all the bugs out. I kept seeing folks saying, Its on, or it's not on, picture but no sound etc, etc. And my understanding is nothing on Thursday ... that's OK for a 3-day race, but I miss all the good stuff when it's a 4-day. I like the D3TV and the D1TV ... but it sure would be nice with a finishline camera. I'M JUST GONNA HAVE TO GET MY STUFF DONE ... AND COME AND WATCH IT LIVE WHEN I'M NOT IN THE SEAT !!! LOL I just love the stuff and would like to see it THRIVE !
Wade Mahaffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 04:45 PM   #33
Pistol Pete
VIP Member

Liked 702 Times in 185 Posts

Wade
I think in Virginia's Race (and any sportsman racer that was there can say i'm wrong)
but if you have 5 Pro Classes with all of their extra vehicles that they bring in to the pits, their probably wasn't enough room to have more Sportsman Cars to be entered cause their's only race cars parked on 1 side of the track.

Some tracks have higher quota's because they have the room to park more.
Let's face it, in today's race world I'd say 80% of Sportsman racers have Motorhomes.
And I'm not in any way saying that as a bad thing.
So you only have so much room to work with and each track is different on what they can hold.
Just my .02 cents.