Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-20-2016, 04:33 PM   #31
countrypuppy4865

Liked 195 Times in 65 Posts
Default Re: Belle Rose Roll Call and Record Runs

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrypuppy4865 View Post
That would be really cool to see the 1st 7 second run! Jeff, 8.80s would be pretty good!
Jeff, you exceeded my prediction!
countrypuppy4865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 07:12 PM   #32
Charlie A
VIP Member

Liked 87 Times in 63 Posts

Sounds like I missed a very fast event. Would have enjoyed watching all of you at your best. Was hoping to come watch and maybe meet a lot of you. I started here on the Hemi Dart thread several years ago and like I am a spectator at the races , I have been a spectator here. Always a sportsman fan.
I did get to go fast last Tuesday in an ambulance ride to the coast. That's what messed up travel plans to Belle Rose. EMT's thought stroke ( so did I) but was a ugly reaction to some new meds. Note: always read possible side effects.
Hopefully see some of you at it again in the spring. Happy Thanksgiving!
Charlie A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 07:21 PM   #33
Jeff Teuton
VIP Member

Liked 326 Times in 50 Posts

We had a great time, brought 3, broke 3, how is that for a batting average. Season would not be complete without acknowledging Don Garrison for feeding the entire pits. I don't know if it was the crab balls with a little jalapino, alligator balls, fried fish, fried chicken, grilled chicken, pork loin, hamburger steaks, dirty rice, green beans, sausage, and I can't remember the rest. There was more. All day Friday and Saturday. That is about the third or fourth time I have seen No Problem get that good. When we took down the weather station after breaking No. 3, it was still -300. Nice way to end the season, we got time to fix the stuff. After watching two good teams try to get into the 7's, I think we all know it's gonna be tough. Get the air and 9" ain't enough tire. Both were dialing below 8 for the first two rounds.Hope everyone had a good time. And pork chops. And the two teams were David Barton and Stephen Bell. And we had the top rung of race reporting who was doing all the could for info to report for his customers on Class Racing.