HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-01-2024, 03:41 PM   #21
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,980 Times in 1,573 Posts
Default Re: Trump found guilty!

Jeff, how would you know this if nothing from the trial has been released yet?
I call B.S..
If you've got the proof then post a link to it. Until then, I call B.S..

What is "NORMAL"???
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 04:05 PM   #22
BRETV

Liked 629 Times in 155 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post
He hid hooking up with the hookers and paid the hush money right before the election with the sole intent on hiding it from the voting public. (he was taped saying so and it was played during the trial)) Hiding it is not a crime. But if your running for office, and you make false business records up to appear on the surface paying off the "hookers" was just a normal business practice and fudge the paperwork, its voter fraud. My mom was quite religious. Grandpa was a minister. A couple of weeks before the election the Hollywood "grab them by the *****" came out. Mom was kind of disgusted but in the end went along with Trump's explanation that it was just shop talk. BUT ! If Stormy had hit CNN, FOX, etc. describing her hotel rendezvous with Trump...Explaining how he liked being beat over his butt with a magazine with himself on the cover while getting screwed (and that was just the beginning) It would have changed her vote. Plus the kicker was Trump's wife was sitting home with his new 4 month old baby. Trump's team knew this was going to kill them and he was video taped saying exactly so during the trial. It was obvious, and they busted his butt. Trump denied the entire evening. Still does. If the defense had any credible witness they never used them. Trumps security guard was standing outside the door of the hotel the entire time and he could have testified that it never happened, but the lack of the defense using him told me a lot. He's lying, and like my old dad used to say. "A bird never fly's so far away from home that his tail don't catch him."
If that's true, which I call BS, at least he did it in a hotel room and not the White House, let alone the Oval Office, like the criminal Clinton. He's the one that needs to be in jail, right next to his wifeee!!!

Bret Velde
2003 I/SA
BRETV is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 06-01-2024, 04:15 PM   #23
Stan Weiss

Liked 556 Times in 293 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRETV View Post
If that's true, which I call BS, at least he did it in a hotel room and not the White House, let alone the Oval Office, like the criminal Clinton. He's the one that needs to be in jail, right next to his wifeee!!!

Bret Velde
2003 I/SA

Bret,

Trump having sex was not the crime! People under oath said he had sex with them. Interesting how Trump never takes the stand and says anything under oath. Just out on the courthouse steps.

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 04:18 PM   #24
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 891 Times in 321 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Jeff, how would you know this if nothing from the trial has been released yet?
I call B.S..
If you've got the proof then post a link to it. Until then, I call B.S..
Billy. The entire trial, every second of it was transcribed over the wire as the national reporters sit in the overflow galley and listened to all testimony, and cross examination. As they spoke, it was typed out and listed on the left side of the TV screen as the motormouths from the networks tried to evaluate. We turned the sound off and just read.. hours of it. Days of it. Sue and I watch the whole thing. Took a lot of reading ,but it was interesting as heck. As it was being typed, photojournalist was drawing their goofy cartoon characters, like pictures of the prosecutors, defense attorneys, witnesses, and even the judge to let the viewer know what was going on (Like Trump sitting with his eyes closed for hours). We knew every time Trump wrote a posty note and slid it to an attorneys, knew if the jurors were paying attention, if any of them seemed distracted or tired etc.. Knew when they broke for breaks, lunch, every time the Judge overruled, or sustained. We knew every move, and statement. Of course no prints of the 18 jurors were shown. 12 active and then 6 alternates.
But, you wasn't going to get live coverage from Fox.
And please Billy, just because you are ill informed, don't call BS on someone that isn't.. some people like knowing facts, comes from my background

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 06-01-2024 at 04:26 PM.
Jeff Niceswanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2024, 04:31 PM   #25
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Jeff, let us look at this in a couple of different ways;
Trump was "convicted" of a "crime" which the statute of limitations had expired on BUT it was revived by a State D.A. who ran for office vowing to "Get Trump".
The "crime" was a misdemeanor at best but was inflated to a felony by claiming that it was a violation of a Federal Election Law. A Law that a State Court has no authority to enforce! This entire "trial" being overseen by a Judge (?) whose Daughter works for the DNC and was personally responsible for MILLIONS of dollars in campaign contributions to Biden!
Trump says the Daniels thing never happened. I tend to believe him, he said that she was just trying to extort money from him from the beginning. Now, being a man (an old one and not much of one anymore, but still a man) I've been around the block a few times but I have always been attracted to certain types of women. Trump is attracted to tall, thin, good looking women of which Stormy Daniels is none of these. I'm quite certain that if Trump wanted to spend an evening in N.Y. (N.Y. of all places!!!) he could have very easily found something more to his liking!

What is "NORMAL"???
Old 06-01-2024, 04:34 PM   #26
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Jeff, I watched the entire trial, I'm retired remember? You must have been watching MSNBC!

What is "NORMAL"???
Liked
Old 06-01-2024, 05:00 PM   #27
Stan Weiss

Quote:
Jeff, let us look at this in a couple of different ways;
Trump was "convicted" of a "crime" which the statute of limitations had expired on BUT it was revived by a State D.A. who ran for office vowing to "Get Trump".
The "crime" was a misdemeanor at best but was inflated to a felony by claiming that it was a violation of a Federal Election Law. A Law that a State Court has no authority to enforce! This entire "trial" being overseen by a Judge (?) whose Daughter works for the DNC and was personally responsible for MILLIONS of dollars in campaign contributions to Biden!
Trump says the Daniels thing never happened. I tend to believe him, he said that she was just trying to extort money from him from the beginning. Now, being a man (an old one and not much of one anymore, but still a man) I've been around the block a few times but I have always been attracted to certain types of women. Trump is attracted to tall, thin, good looking women of which Stormy Daniels is none of these. I'm quite certain that if Trump wanted to spend an evening in N.Y. (N.Y. of all places!!!) he could have very easily found something more to his liking!

Billy,
Even if that is true. The crime still comes down to how he / they made the payments. If Trump had just written her a personal check that would not have been a crime.

Stan
Old 06-01-2024, 05:08 PM   #28
Billy Nees
VIP Member

But Trump didn't write her a personal check, his attorney (Cohen) did. There is no connection between Trump and Daniels, just hearsay from Cohen, a convicted liar.

What is "NORMAL"???

Last edited by Billy Nees; 06-01-2024 at 05:11 PM.
Old 06-01-2024, 05:44 PM   #29
Stan Weiss

Quote:
But Trump didn't write her a personal check, his attorney (Cohen) did. There is no connection between Trump and Daniels, just hearsay from Cohen, a convicted liar.

Billy,
Again how Cohen was re-payed. There are papers with Allen Weisslberg's handwritten notes. Interesting how Trump's defense didn't call Weisslberg to say no it didn't happen that way.

Stan
Old 06-01-2024, 05:53 PM   #30
Randy Wells

Liked 1,022 Times in 309 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Billy,
Again how Cohen was re-payed. There are papers with Allen Weisslberg's handwritten notes. Interesting how Trump's defense didn't call Weisslberg to say no it didn't happen that way.

Stan
He was Trumps Lawyer. legal expence, who cares about the lies this purgerer says about Mr Trump, I am more concerned about the LIES this treasonist BAS*** you call President has done in the last 50 years. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked