Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-02-2024, 05:19 PM   #141
Randy Wells

Liked 1,096 Times in 345 Posts
Default Re: The Cackling Kamala Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
St. Louis, MO tops the list with a significantly high murder rate of 69.4 per 100k people. Might want to look at your own state before you start throwing stones.

Yeah those darn Democrat run cities, glad I live 250 miles from St, Louis Illinois.

Randy

Last edited by Randy Wells; 08-02-2024 at 05:24 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 08-02-2024, 06:29 PM   #142
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 894 Times in 461 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post

Yeah those darn Democrat run cities, glad I live 250 miles from St, Louis Illinois.

Randy
Dallas has a higher crime rate than Los Angeles. Mayor is a Republican in a Republican state, so what is your point.
Eddies66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 08-02-2024, 07:59 PM   #143
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Chevron moving there headquarters from California to Texas. Wonder why.

Randy
While Chevron did not cite specifics in its decision to move its base of operations, the company has long been the subject of multiple lawsuits over environmental and public health damage allegedly caused by its business and production practices, as well as criticism by environmental activists fighting against climate change. Go, let Texas taxpayers pay for cleanups! The 2019 oil spill dumped at least 800,000 gallons (3 million litres) of oil and water into a canyon in Kern County, the home of the state's oil industry. Also, Chevron agreed to pay a $7.5 million fine for more than 70 smaller spills between 2018 and 2023

Last edited by Eddies66; 08-02-2024 at 08:05 PM.
Liked
Old 08-02-2024, 08:37 PM   #144
Randy Wells

Quote:
While Chevron did not cite specifics in its decision to move its base of operations, the company has long been the subject of multiple lawsuits over environmental and public health damage allegedly caused by its business and production practices, as well as criticism by environmental activists fighting against climate change. Go, let Texas taxpayers pay for cleanups! The 2019 oil spill dumped at least 800,000 gallons (3 million litres) of oil and water into a canyon in Kern County, the home of the state's oil industry. Also, Chevron agreed to pay a $7.5 million fine for more than 70 smaller spills between 2018 and 2023
Fist of all Eddie, you don't know Sheite about big oil, companies like Chevron, BP, Exxon, will do 100 % reporting on spills, when I worked for BP we reported spills that was a gallon of hydraulic oil out of a crane, that is considered a recordable spill. Now google that you stupid SOB

Now I am done because you are a mess Eddie, for the last time GFYS.

Randy
Liked
Old 08-02-2024, 08:40 PM   #145
Randy Wells

Quote:
First of all Eddie, you don't know Sheite about big oil, companies like Chevron, BP, Exxon, will do 100 % reporting on spills, when I worked for BP we reported spills that was a gallon of hydraulic oil out of a crane, that is considered a recordable spill. Now google that you stupid SOB. When I change my oil, I pour it in my Brush pile and burn it, God I love the backwoods

Now I am done because you are a mess Eddie.

Randy

Last edited by Randy Wells; 08-02-2024 at 08:47 PM.
Liked
Old 08-02-2024, 08:46 PM   #146
nickh

Liked 340 Times in 128 Posts

Eddie I have worked in all the plants along the gulf coast and like Randy said we take any spill very serious, we even take out the contaminated soil and keep digging until we find clean soil. We take samples every inches, put in a container and send off to a lab, we dig until we find clean soil. Then we bring in virgin top soil and put it back in. In the meantime we are also having full blown investigations as to how why it happened. Was it machine failure or human error.

We perform tap root root cause investigations...Oh wait you do not know what that is probably you are too worried about Trump becoming president again!

The contaminated material is hazmat manifested out to the appropriate waste facilities and yes it is reported and documented.

Oh and the stock market crashed on your presidents watch today

Last edited by nickh; 08-02-2024 at 08:48 PM.
nickh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:44 AM   #147
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
First of all Eddie, you don't know Sheite about big oil, companies like Chevron, BP, Exxon, will do 100 % reporting on spills, when I worked for BP we reported spills that was a gallon of hydraulic oil out of a crane, that is considered a recordable spill. Now google that you stupid SOB. When I change my oil, I pour it in my Brush pile and burn it, God I love the backwoods

Now I am done because you are a mess Eddie.

Randy

Oh yeah the Big oil has a perfect safety record because of people like you hint, that's a joke. I do know a little about Big Oil, I do profit from them, it is called investments. You mentioned earlier that Big Oil is raising prices to make up for possible future losses, in that admission you also are admitting that because literally every consumable in the country is moved by petroleum that is why prices for everything has gone up. Should one assume that Big Oil has caused inflation?

As you already know, I assist Veterans in filing claims for 26 presumptive diseases caused by exposure to burn pits. Now you know what they used to ignite these pits don't you, the same stuff you burn in your back yard. During the first Gulf War Iraq lite up the oil fields in Kuwait, the exposure to that smoke causes cancer. And last but not least the Camp Lejeune incident that not only effected Veterans, it also effect families to include unborn children to the tune of over 3 million exposure cases from 1953 to 1987. And what was released into the ground water.... trichloroethane and benzine. You do know that benzine is a by-product of ? Right? You know what renal toxicity is? Breathing that smoke causes kidney failure! Want to know more about it, give me a shout out, I have first hand experience.

Last edited by Eddies66; Yesterday at 08:52 AM.
Liked
Old Yesterday, 10:02 AM   #148
nickh

Well Eddie due to your lack of knowledge there is a company by the name of Clean Harbors down here. They can incinerate anything, you know all the drugs your people are letting across the border and we cease if on our side, they ship all those millions of pounds of drugs that your people are letting people bring to the us they ship them all to this company and they have a state of the art incinerator that burns everything with zero emissions including contaminated soil, oh wait this might be too much for you to comprehend as you are to busy spewing hate.
Old Yesterday, 10:30 AM   #149
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 900 Times in 327 Posts

Quote:
Oh yeah the Big oil has a perfect safety record because of people like you hint, that's a joke. I do know a little about Big Oil, I do profit from them, it is called investments. You mentioned earlier that Big Oil is raising prices to make up for possible future losses, in that admission you also are admitting that because literally every consumable in the country is moved by petroleum that is why prices for everything has gone up. Should one assume that Big Oil has caused inflation?

As you already know, I assist Veterans in filing claims for 26 presumptive diseases caused by exposure to burn pits. Now you know what they used to ignite these pits don't you, the same stuff you burn in your back yard. During the first Gulf War Iraq lite up the oil fields in Kuwait, the exposure to that smoke causes cancer. And last but not least the Camp Lejeune incident that not only effected Veterans, it also effect families to include unborn children to the tune of over 3 million exposure cases from 1953 to 1987. And what was released into the ground water.... trichloroethane and benzine. You do know that benzine is a by-product of ? Right? You know what renal toxicity is? Breathing that smoke causes kidney failure! Want to know more about it, give me a shout out, I have first hand experience.
Hi guys. Been staying out of the discussion. Been busy and hanging around the pool when I'm not. Eddie you mentioned trichloroethane. Reminded me of a disaster that happened to our town. From 1973-1980 I worked for Essex Wire, which was gobbled up by United Tecnologies. We made electro-mechanical switches. I was a kid out of high school and was getting my roots in the maintenance department. 1300 women and 200 guys worked there. Anyway, they used huge amounts of trichloroethane. The plating department had big shaker belts that carried oily parts from the press room (brackets and assorted stampings) down into the trichloroethane. They came out spotless. Best parts washer I've ever seen. Charlie Taylor, one of the maintenance guys had the responsibility to get rid of a small amount of the runoff from those belts. Every morning, he would take a forklift, go outside and pick up a 30-gallon drum. It would be about half/three quarters full. He would take it and dump it into the gravel parking lot. It would instantly disappear. About 1000 feet from where he was dumping was the Muskingum River. It's the river you cross over while traveling interstate 70 as you go through Zanesville. A couple years after I left United Tech the entire front page of the Zanesville Times recorder newspaper reads "TRICHLOROETHANE FOUND IN ZANESVILLE WATER SUPPLY !!" To this day, although that business is long gone and nothing is on that property but grass, there are huge aerators that must be maintained on that property. I see maintenance crews maintaining them all the time. That land is a superfund site. One man's decision to dump cost somebody, most likely the taxpayers, millions. Good Old Charlie

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; Yesterday at 10:33 AM.
Jeff Niceswanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:22 AM   #150
nickh

Hey Jeff we have something similar down here, back in the 60's and 70's we had a large papermill that would take dioxin and barge it to these large tanks that were in San Jacinto River, dump into those tanks. Well those tanks started leaking years ago, still under water. It is now a multi billion dollar superfund site. They have monitors all around, buoys are put up to keep boats from coming close to them. However when we get hurricanes barges into getting blown into that area.

The papermill closed 30 years ago, and the problem still exists today and no one wants to do anything about it except keep kicking the can down the road. Every time we cross the San Jac River Bridge we look over at that area!