Old 07-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #121
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 1,060 Times in 326 Posts
Default Re: .90 Nationals @ Numidia Dragway

Here is the official schedule for the .90 Nationals @ Numidia

Thursday August 25th
Parking beginning at 5pm till 10pm

**Please enter the 1st gate on Dragstrip Road, if we fill up on that side we will direct you over to the 2nd gate.**

Friday August 26th:
Gates open at 8am till 10pm
Track Operated Test & Tune (FREE!!!)… 12pm – 5pm
Tech Inspection : 10am – 5pm

**Please enter the 1st gate on Dragstrip Road, if we fill up on that side we will direct you over to the 2nd gate.**

Saturday August 27th:
Gates open at 8am
Tech Inspection: 8am till 1st round (Once Time Shots are complete no more Tech)
Time Runs: 10am till we are complete
Time Runs will be run in sessions, 2 RUNS!
Run Order for Round 1 & 2 : S/ST, S/C, S/G (20 Minute Break then Repeat for 2nd session)
1st Round: Beginning 20 minutes after final Time Shots beginning with Super Street!!

**During the 3rd round of eliminations depending on time anyone wishing to enter the high roller race please meet with Rob Keister at the beginning of the Staging lanes to enter. It will be $100.00 to enter with 100% Payback to the winners. By just having 16 cars enter it will be $1,000 to the winner **

Sunday August 28th:

Rain Date for the .90 Nationals

Summit Bracket Series Race: $65.00 to enter
(buy-backs for 1st round non winners $50.00)
Calcutta- $10 (Optional)

Last edited by BKSG1198; 07-17-2011 at 09:19 PM.
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:00 AM   #122
BKSG1198
VIP Member

A real quick note about Buybacks at the .90 Nationals! I've decided due to the time allotted for the race and possible high-roller race that their will be NO BUYBACKS at the .90 Nationals. This is a 1 day race so we need to keep things rolling and trying to get everyone together who wants to buyback will be just a mess to re-ladder everyone. Next year if we decide to do this race we may take thing into thought but, lets get though year # 1.

Rob
Old 07-13-2011, 07:20 PM   #123
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Going into the final weekend to pre-enter if you would like to! Sunday is the 2nd cut-off. Let's get those entries in ASAP!! Let's see this race be one of the BEST!!!
Old 07-17-2011, 02:30 PM   #124
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Well we are getting closer and closer to the August 27th date for the .90 Nationals, I hope everyone is getting excited and pumped up for this race. Pre-Entries are coming in at about 2 to 3 each a week (I'm not complaining and happy people are supporting this race). A few quick things to add and then unless something comes up in the next 5 weeks or so I will not be posting much till then.

If you come in on Thursday night their will be No Tech that night, we just want to get you parked and settled in. More or less the DiMino family will be getting you into the track that night, I'll be up bright and early Friday Morning unless something changes in my work schedule (About 6am or so). If you came in on Thursday night just stop down at the ticket booth on Friday morning to get your tech card and pay if you didn't pre-enter.

Also if I didn't mention it already if you pre-enter and something comes up (You Break something before the race, Family event, Etc) You have until 12PM ON FRIDAY afternoon to back out of the event and you will get your full pre-entry money back in a few days but, YOU MUST CALL ME ON MY PHONE, IF I DON'T HEAR FROM YOU AND YOU DON'T SHOW UP YOU WILL NOT BE ISSUED A RE-FUND SO CALL ME, I'M A VERY UNDERSTANDING PERSON CAUSE I'VE BEEN THERE!

Anyone who is not racing and maybe coming up to watch, hang out, etc and would like to help me out please e-mail me. I have a few people who have offered to help out in some area's but, I could use help in any area's possible. The Numidia Staff will be helping out in a lot of area's but, anything extra would be nice.

Last but, not least since the pre-entry date ends today, I will be doing a special pre-entry for anyone who would like to enter at the Atco Divisional Race August 5th to 7th. The Pre-Entry amount will be $185.00 for THAT WEEKEND ONLY! So stop on by if you would like to take advantage of this special offer.

Thanks,
Rob K.
ReKeister@aol.com
856-332-2851
www.dot90nationals.com
Old 07-19-2011, 08:14 PM   #125
BKSG1198
VIP Member

I was asked to post the up-to-date entry list:

Super Gas:
Pete Luciano
Derek Clark
Tom Goldman
Ron Orbin
Earl Nichols Jr
John Asta
Don Knoblick
George Smith
Bob Keister
Mike Lauria
Delaney Richardson
Chuck Rothermel
Tom Depascale
Lance Kreiger
Rich Price
Frank Tatarynowicz
Mike Johnston
Kelli Barbato
Les O'Neil
Darlene Staub
Ed Alessi Jr.
Joe Eckel
Mac Starks Jr.
Paul Schonberger
Jake Barbato

Super Comp:
Jeff Serra
Jeff Livezey
Warren Harrison
Frank Lauria Sr.
Randy Winfelder Sr.
Kathy Smulligan
Warren Ferrese
Bill Hardifer
Bob Kopack
Ray Fordyce Jr.
Joey Cambria
Jeremy Hine
Tom Boyle

Super Street:
Jimmy Stack Sr.
Rob Derr
Ed Sabo Jr.
Neal Vaccaro
Mark Proulx
Steve Baughman
Gary Swank
Bernie Staub
George Foster
Duane Kurzweg
Kris Kurzweg
Derek Clark (Double Entry SG & S/ST)
Kelli Barbato (Double Entry SG & S/ST)
Don Knoblick (Double Entry SG & S/ST)
Old 08-16-2011, 10:05 AM   #126
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Anyone who is a GOLF Fanatic and is attending the .90 Nationals on Friday, Super Gas Racer Joe Eckel is putting together a group to go over to Knoebels Golf Resort either during the Test & Tune or After the Test & Tune to play some Golf ( 9 or 18 holes). Anyone who wants to check out the course here is the link....

http://www.knoebels.com/golf/index.asp

Joe's E-Mail address is...

jeckel6@aol.com
Old 08-16-2011, 11:54 AM   #127
BKSG1198
VIP Member

As announced on here about 5 months ago that our great friend, all around great guy and cook at the MASGA, Divisional Races Uncle Buck was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer back in April. Buck is doing very, very good in his fight with this nasty cancer that is detected all to late in most people.

For the .90 Nationals I've ordered about 150 event t-shirts that will be sold on Saturday (Red w Black Print)....would have done more but, it's what the Credit Card would allow me to do...haha! Just to let everyone know that every shirt that is sold at the .90 Nationals a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the fight against pancreatic cancer. Each shirt will be sold for $12.00. The shirt stand will be set up by the staging lanes. We will also have a small jug placed there for anyone who would like to donate a few extra dollars here and there towards the final total that I will present to the Donhauser's at the MASGA Race on September 17th & 18th. Please help out in anyway you feel possible and thanks for your support and I hope to see all 150 shirts get sold in minutes!

Rob Keister
Old 08-16-2011, 12:00 PM   #128
JLensch

Liked 29 Times in 22 Posts

Hey Rob,

I would like 2 but wont be able to attend, can i still purchase them ?

Understand either way,

Thanks Jon Lensch
JLensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:13 AM   #129
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Jon,

I sent you a PM.

Even with the threat of Hurricane Irene hitting the Carolina's on Saturday is looks like Friday and Saturday will be a clear day in the Numidia Area. Sunday is another story but, most of us will be either on the way home or on the way to Indy so unless the storm makes a major turn or picks up major steam the .90 Nationals are still on. If something changes in the next few days please keep an eye on ClassRacer.com or Facebook.com for updates.

http://www.accuweather.com/us/pa/num...t-weekends.asp

Rob K.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:02 AM   #130
BKSG1198
VIP Member

A decision will be made by 8am Friday morning as to weather the .90 Nationals will be on or not. I'm meeting with Bob tonight and we are going to look at other options and dates to hold the event if possible. As always please keep a look out on Classracer.com, Facebook.com or you can always shoot me a text or phone call at 856-332-2851 or e-mail me at ReKeister@aol.com.

Thanks for all your support!

Rob K.