HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-03-2009, 06:23 AM   #121
ScottHall

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Top Draster wheelbase

Old Digger,

If you actually exist, and really stand by what you say, call me at work

1-800-544-8894 x 306 6 am to 5 pm at Moroso Monday thru Thursday.

If not, I will let all on here know you are hiding behind a key board, and probably don't even race!

Prove yourself........................

Scott Hall
ScottHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:55 AM   #122
ScottHall

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I just double checked my phone to make sure it works.................................it does...............
Old 03-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #123
ScottHall

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Nothing so far.

My point is made.

Thank god I am racing race cars and not keyboards................
Old 03-04-2009, 05:17 PM   #124
pentastarrail

Liked 14 Times in 5 Posts

Scott,
You really didn't think the phone was going to ring did you?

On a side note: the sauce project for my wifes car is just about done. I figure a 200 shot for 4 seconds should put her around the 6.80 mark. We'll see how things work out.

COME ON SPRING
I thought the rat in gophers clothing said an early spring, he lied. He must be taking notes from Travis in the Whitehouse.
The 14 inches of global warming from Monday hasn't even begun to melt.
pentastarrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:36 PM   #125
krugracing12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Frank,
Our buddy Wayne could not deliver on the nice weather, it looks like I will have to go down to Florida tomorrow and try it myself. I will try to send it back Air Mail.

Scott,
Why would you waste your breath on someone that was already invited to have a mature discussion, but only hides like a girl. ( no offense to the ladies out there.)

Brian,
No good on the Mega Millions buddy. My brother has one of those Moroso aluminum oil pans that he is not using.

Bill "soon to have a suntan" Krug
krugracing12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:48 PM   #126
Pure Fury Racing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi Brian, It's Brendan.
I have a Hamburger aluminum oil pan that has a few dings in it from mud drags if you can use it you are welcome to it. It was on a 10.2 deck hight rodeck block.
give me a call (203) 948-1204
Pure Fury Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:19 PM   #127
masracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentastarrail View Post

COME ON SPRING

No Kidding Frank! I couldnt agree more. I heard it might hit 60 on Sunday

Got a nice delivery of nitrous stuff today from Fed Ex. Ive been staring at it like a kid on christmas for the last hour. Wing should be ready to pick up by the end of the week also

Brendan
I saw a rerun of your brief cameo on Pinks Recently. I think your line was "Id like the guy that tuned that car to tune mine" "Hes good" At least I think that was you.

Brian and Bill you guys aren't the only ones who can't win gambling. I made a trip to foxwoods last week. Lets just say no 800 inch motors in my near future either.

B.J. Masiello
masracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:07 PM   #128
Pure Fury Racing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah B.J that was me . We got railroaded. I have been beat many times but that was far from a fair fight. Oh well. Glad to hear you got your nitrous stuff.If you need any help feel free to call. I'm no Shannon Jenkins but i've been threw a bottle or two.
Pure Fury Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:43 PM   #129
masracing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Fury Racing View Post
Yeah B.J that was me . We got railroaded. I have been beat many times but that was far from a fair fight. Oh well. Glad to hear you got your nitrous stuff.If you need any help feel free to call. I'm no Shannon Jenkins but i've been threw a bottle or two.
I was there that night watching on the hill by the stock car track. We couldn't here what was going on on the starting line but we said from the first race that he was sandbagging. You could tell he was dragging the brake down track. It was bad.

Also thanks for the offer on the help. I am going to need all of the help I can get.

B.J. Masiello
masracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:01 AM   #130
lvdracer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Top Draster wheelbase

wow guys i read all the posts,sad.bashing the track ,chasing new comers away that might want to come and race the series.i imagine it took wayne alot of time and effort to put this race series together,if the rules are 7.49 or quicker then step up your program or run super,simple.no need to bash the track,wayne,your budgets etc. also i,m not the smartest guy but common sense tells me if most chassis builders when asked what is the ideal length for a t/d they would say over 260" for obvious reasons,if top dragsters worked better at under 235" they would be a sh,,,t load at division and national events.to me top dragster is the next step up from super/sc etc. its a class in itself and yes its exspensive to run at low 7,s and quicker.people that don,t have the budget don,t bother run super.i have a street car i want to run prostock it ain,t happpening so i lay that thought to rest and run wednesday nite at the valley and i,m happy. i hope the series is a success, give the valley a chance with the track prep,stop the bashing b.s. grow up and lets just race. good luck in fla. wayne
lvdracer is offline   Reply With Quote