HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old Today, 11:23 AM   #151
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,775 Times in 1,815 Posts
Default Re: The Cackling Kamala Thread

Guys ...The purpose of THIS thread is to poke fun at the O'Biden / Harris adm.
There's a lot of material out there, so let's get going on it ..like so:

Old Today, 11:31 AM   #152
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 893 Times in 460 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickh View Post
Well Eddie due to your lack of knowledge there is a company by the name of Clean Harbors down here. They can incinerate anything, you know all the drugs your people are letting across the border and we cease if on our side, they ship all those millions of pounds of drugs that your people are letting people bring to the us they ship them all to this company and they have a state of the art incinerator that burns everything with zero emissions including contaminated soil, oh wait this might be too much for you to comprehend as you are to busy spewing hate.

You tell me about the disposal of HazMat, I have shipped 55 gallon barrels of nuclear contaminated waste to Rocky Flats incinerators for years. Now Rocky Flats is a contaminated area,

Although all buildings were demolished and removed, some residual contamination remained in core production areas, settling ponds and two landfills. Remaining contamination includes low concentrations of radioactive materials, chemical solvents and heavy metal contaminants, generally below regulatory standards. Put that in your brain housing and think about!
Eddies66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:37 AM   #153
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Fist of all Eddie, you don't know Sheite about big oil, companies like Chevron, BP, Exxon, will do 100 % reporting on spills, when I worked for BP we reported spills that was a gallon of hydraulic oil out of a crane, that is considered a recordable spill. Now google that you stupid SOB

Now I am done because you are a mess Eddie, for the last time GFYS.

Randy

Here is what I do know about Big Oil, the only obligation they have is to the CEO and the shareholder. They don't give a crap about their employees. My Dad worked for Penzoil for 20 plus years and died from cancer at age 51. I worked two summers there while I was in college. Safety was not one of their greatest assets, it was all about productivity and profits.
Liked
Old Today, 11:39 AM   #154
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked
Old Today, 11:41 AM   #155
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Old Today, 11:42 AM   #156
Keith 944
VIP Member

Liked 1,732 Times in 547 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Here is what I do know about Big Oil, the only obligation they have is to the CEO and the shareholder. They don't give a crap about their employees. My Dad worked for Penzoil for 20 plus years and died from cancer at age 51. I worked two summers there while I was in college. Safety was not one of their greatest assets, it was all about productivity and profits.
Eddie, it seems that you have done everything that anybody ever brings up on any topic whatsoever. you have already done it and was a master at it. I don?t know how you have accomplished all this in your lifetime. You are one amazing dude
me?, well. I just stayed in a Holiday Inn express.
Keith 944 is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old Today, 11:49 AM   #157
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Once again...Can't stay on topic
Old Today, 12:31 PM   #158
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith 944 View Post
Eddie, it seems that you have done everything that anybody ever brings up on any topic whatsoever. you have already done it and was a master at it. I don?t know how you have accomplished all this in your lifetime. You are one amazing dude
me?, well. I e militaryjust stayed in a Holiday Inn express.
Not true and a poor assessment on your part. 24 years in the military, 15 years Civil Service, 3 year GE Engine Services, 5 years credentialed teacher in Nevada and California. My 24 years in the military was not about sitting on my butt and polishing my boots. I was a tech and later an OIC of a Nuclear Ordnance Platoon, responsible for the safe guarding, maintain and deployment of tactical nuclear weapons. In my early years in the military I spent 38 months guarding two American Embassies in India and Honduras. Of that time, I spent 2 months with Henry Kissinger in the aftermath of the 1973 War safeguarding classified material at each of the embassies in the Middle East. Hope that satisfies your concerns, now go back and mind your own business. Oh by the way, if you are writing a book, I am 72.

Last edited by Eddies66; Today at 12:34 PM.
Old Today, 12:33 PM   #159
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Once again...Can't stay on topic
Was that your National Guard Award for avoiding service in Nam.
Liked
Old Today, 12:41 PM   #160
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post
Hi guys. Been staying out of the discussion. Been busy and hanging around the pool when I'm not. Eddie you mentioned trichloroethane. Reminded me of a disaster that happened to our town. From 1973-1980 I worked for Essex Wire, which was gobbled up by United Tecnologies. We made electro-mechanical switches. I was a kid out of high school and was getting my roots in the maintenance department. 1300 women and 200 guys worked there. Anyway, they used huge amounts of trichloroethane. The plating department had big shaker belts that carried oily parts from the press room (brackets and assorted stampings) down into the trichloroethane. They came out spotless. Best parts washer I've ever seen. Charlie Taylor, one of the maintenance guys had the responsibility to get rid of a small amount of the runoff from those belts. Every morning, he would take a forklift, go outside and pick up a 30-gallon drum. It would be about half/three quarters full. He would take it and dump it into the gravel parking lot. It would instantly disappear. About 1000 feet from where he was dumping was the Muskingum River. It's the river you cross over while traveling interstate 70 as you go through Zanesville. A couple years after I left United Tech the entire front page of the Zanesville Times recorder newspaper reads "TRICHLOROETHANE FOUND IN ZANESVILLE WATER SUPPLY !!" To this day, although that business is long gone and nothing is on that property but grass, there are huge aerators that must be maintained on that property. I see maintenance crews maintaining them all the time. That land is a superfund site. One man's decision to dump cost somebody, most likely the taxpayers, millions. Good Old Charlie
Yeah, I got a double dose of it with Camp Lejeune and cleaning electrical components of special weapons. Never told to mask or glove up. Bingo, 50% kidney loss. Just another paper cut as Randy would say.