Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-23-2024, 07:49 AM   #11
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 819 Times in 401 Posts
Default Re: Biden's lie about insulin price cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Roehrich View Post
ROFLMAO. "Inflation Reduction Act". With the aggregate rate of inflation at about 20% over the past 3 years.

Heard a great "jobs report" though. It seems that the vast majority of jobs "created" by old Beijing Joe Biden went to................illegal aliens.

Feel free to take your job back!

Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 06-23-2024, 09:48 AM   #12
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 891 Times in 321 Posts

Johnny Fogle owns a huge turf business in the southern tip of SC. Every single person he has working for him, and there is a ton of them, are from Guatemala. They work in the fields, like your pictures Eddie. I have no idea how many of them are illegal, but I'm betting all of them. He says they are fantastic workers, cause no problems, pay taxes and show every single day he asks. The only "Americans" he has working for him are in the front office. Do I agree with that? I hate it. But he says they're the only ones that will work. And he speaks VERY highly of them. Their good people. Most people don't realize the illegals pay taxes. The "Dreamers", the kids that were brought over here illegally and grew up here.... are now Doctors, and Lawyers, and Janitors and everything else we can imagine, but are not US legal citizens. (and can't vote) You know why? There is absolutely no legal path for the Dreamers to get citizenship. Is that nuts or what? It's been a big standoff for decades and the Republicans won't budge. As far as the Republicans are concerned, send them back. These now adults don't even speak the language of Mexico. At least many of them don't.
I don't know much but immigration it's a DEEP subject. Lots of people do a lot of talking and don't have a clue what their talking about. And the politicians, all of them, do a horrible job of explaining. I know this group is going to come on here and bash. We all know the horror stories. The murders and such. But next time you see Johnny at the races, ask him about his workforce. He has ACTUALLY been around them

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 06-23-2024 at 09:59 AM.
Jeff Niceswanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 06-23-2024, 11:08 AM   #13
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post
Johnny Fogle owns a huge turf business in the southern tip of SC. Every single person he has working for him, and there is a ton of them, are from Guatemala. They work in the fields, like your pictures Eddie. I have no idea how many of them are illegal, but I'm betting all of them. He says they are fantastic workers, cause no problems, pay taxes and show every single day he asks. The only "Americans" he has working for him are in the front office. Do I agree with that? I hate it. But he says they're the only ones that will work. And he speaks VERY highly of them. Their good people. Most people don't realize the illegals pay taxes. The "Dreamers", the kids that were brought over here illegally and grew up here.... are now Doctors, and Lawyers, and Janitors and everything else we can imagine, but are not US legal citizens. (and can't vote) You know why? There is absolutely no legal path for the Dreamers to get citizenship. Is that nuts or what? It's been a big standoff for decades and the Republicans won't budge. As far as the Republicans are concerned, send them back. These now adults don't even speak the language of Mexico. At least many of them don't.
I don't know much but immigration it's a DEEP subject. Lots of people do a lot of talking and don't have a clue what their talking about. And the politicians, all of them, do a horrible job of explaining. I know this group is going to come on here and bash. We all know the horror stories. The murders and such. But next time you see Johnny at the races, ask him about his workforce. He has ACTUALLY been around them
Immigrants are essential to California's labor force, with a total of 6.1 million immigrants employed in California from 2021 to 2023, representing 1 in 3 workers in the state. Immigrants and children of immigrants made up over half of all California workers during this same period. Immigrants are vital in creating the vibrant, prosperous communities and strong workforce that propelled California into becoming the fifth largest economy in the world. Can any other State make that same claim?
Liked
Old 06-23-2024, 11:14 AM   #14
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Liked 1,134 Times in 299 Posts

LOL. I guess immigration laws don't matter. I guess all of those people waiting in line to legally immigrate, don't matter. I guess all of the fentanyl coming across the border doesn't matter. I suppose the billions of dollars going to the drug cartels doesn't matter. And neither does the number of illegal aliens from unfriendly nations that are single males of military age. Let's not forget how they're attempting to access secure military installations, that doesn't matter, either.

It's sad how many things leftists will excuse to get cheap labor, and gain seats in congress along, with electoral college votes. Willing to import anything into the country, no matter how harmful, to gain power in government.

I'm sure this will be called "bashing". When the truth is hated, it is always called "hate speech".
Liked
Old 06-23-2024, 11:42 AM   #15
Jeff Niceswanger

Quote:
LOL. I guess immigration laws don't matter. I guess all of those people waiting in line to legally immigrate, don't matter. I guess all of the fentanyl coming across the border doesn't matter. I suppose the billions of dollars going to the drug cartels doesn't matter. And neither does the number of illegal aliens from unfriendly nations that are single males of military age. Let's not forget how they're attempting to access secure military installations, that doesn't matter, either.

It's sad how many things leftists will excuse to get cheap labor, and gain seats in congress along, with electoral college votes. Willing to import anything into the country, no matter how harmful, to gain power in government.

I'm sure this will be called "bashing". When the truth is hated, it is always called "hate speech".
Next time you see old Johnny. Tell him he needs to just shut the place down. Better yet, tell him how to get help. He don't care how, he just needs workers that show up, and WORK in his fields.

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 06-23-2024 at 11:44 AM.
Liked
Old 06-23-2024, 01:06 PM   #16
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 518 Times in 190 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post
Next time you see old Johnny. Tell him he needs to just shut the place down. Better yet, tell him how to get help. He don't care how, he just needs workers that show up, and WORK in his fields.
Do you suppose old Johnny chose the wrong line of work? Must have known it was a labor problem for years. Perhaps he could grow alfalfa. It is nearly all automated.
One great thing about our country is freedom to choose your occupation. Rather than the left trying to change the world to meet their criteria, how about obeying the current laws of our country. Oh, that wouldn?t be progressive would it.
Old 06-23-2024, 02:02 PM   #17
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:

According to a survey of 5,000 U.S. farmers by the Farm Journal, 85 percent said they plan to vote for Trump to be reelected to a second term in November. Just 12 percent said they plan on voting for Joe Biden, while roughly 3 percent were still undecided. Other polls measuring farmers? pulse on the election show similar large leads for Trump, with many larger than they were in 2016. Don’t you just hate the TRUTH!.

Last edited by Eddies66; 06-23-2024 at 03:09 PM.
Liked
Old 06-23-2024, 03:20 PM   #18
Jeff Niceswanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
Do you suppose old Johnny chose the wrong line of work? Must have known it was a labor problem for years. Perhaps he could grow alfalfa. It is nearly all automated.
One great thing about our country is freedom to choose your occupation. Rather than the left trying to change the world to meet their criteria, how about obeying the current laws of our country. Oh, that wouldn?t be progressive would it.
Thats is a crazy statement, Gary. Real stretch. OK, Johnny sells it, or never owned it. WHOEVER owns it will need these same workers. Someone will be growing the sod we put in our golf courses, restaurants, hotel property's Right? I can't see objective here. Close places down? Cause white people ain't doin this manual labor. There is tons of not very automated field jobs that these workers are needed in, right?
Old 06-23-2024, 04:26 PM   #19
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 518 Times in 190 Posts

Isn't that like buying a house next to a drag strip then complain about noise. Obviously he went into to sod business knowing it was hard to find labor, but did it anyway.
BTW, here in Arizona cities are paying to have people replace grass yards with desert. Don't have to water or mow it.
Old 06-23-2024, 05:11 PM   #20
Jeff Niceswanger

I think Eddie and I and whoever, agree with the facts. Immigration needs fixing and is a mess. But why in heavens name does it take so long. What slowed it down from the early 1900's when our own family's came to this country. Good God guys, this is 2024. You would think we could do multiple times as many people as we did in old days. Why can't we Pick and # and MAKE IT HAPPEN. Open this link and watch this video.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=c6ee4...UtMTk2NQ&ntb=1

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 06-23-2024 at 05:25 PM.
Liked