HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-10-2024, 01:14 PM   #1
HR9121
Live Reporter

Liked 2,972 Times in 650 Posts
Default Happy Birthday Mr Bobby Warren

Happy Birthday to the legend Mr Bobby is 90 years old today and still hard at work at the shop! He's an icon of the sport and a true gentleman and still cranking out horsepower.
Old 06-10-2024, 02:31 PM   #2
rk3800

Liked 96 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Happy Birthday Mr Bobby Warren

One of the nicest gentlemen that you will ever meet, the whole family is that way. First met Bobby years ago when he was racing a SS/HA 67 Camaro. He had just won one of his National events out west. Won at least 7 World Championships and many points meets, driver of the year many times. Built many racing engines over the years for many other succesful racers. and many complete cars in his shop in Clinton, NC. Bought my first race car from him a 67 Camaro, 327/275 Powerglide, F/SA, great car and super consistent. He won his Championships before there were delay boxes, which means he was a pure driver and a great one. He will always be my hero and good friend. HAPPY Birthday Bobby Warren.

Roger Keeling
rk3800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 08:50 PM   #3
Bill Klomps

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Happy Birthday Mr Bobby Warren

Happy birthday Mr. Warren. I vividly remember when he just turned 70 or was about too 20 years ago. We were racing at the Bristol national event that weekend. Mr. Bobby had won stock and my son Jeff had won Super Gas. It was a proud moment seeing my kid standing on the stage with a legend like Mr. Bobby, whom I first started reading about in hot rod magazines when I was in high school.

Cheers, Bill Klomps.
Bill Klomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked