Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2020, 09:15 PM   #131
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 458 Times in 173 Posts
Default Re: Racers for Trump

A few months ago, a good American was dragged through an impeachment process and pain, even though the Democrats knew they had no chance of getting the Senate approval. Do you think it might be payback time? Trump is still President until at least January 20 and maybe longer. Biden is not President now and maybe will not be.

So, when you see that Democrats are complaining about President Trump, THINK IMPEACHMENT PAYBACK. Ho Hum
Old 11-19-2020, 09:28 PM   #132
Randy Wells

Liked 986 Times in 301 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
Yes sir...80 million to 75 million. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

Again I agree...Due process tho...Where is the evidence? Rudy Giuliani can say what he wants at a presser. All he has said in court so far is no you honor I don't have any evidence. Most of Trump's election lawyers bailed before they got disbarred for bringing those bogus cases to court.
How long should we wait? If the situation was the other way around you guys would be screaming foul. Do you think the transition teams should be getting together? What would that hurt?

pS
Paul you mean 80,000,000 Trump 70,000,000 Pervert Joe , if they give all the votes that were changed from Trump to the perv, and throw out all the dead votes. Thats really what it comes down to. Don't choke on that chicken.
Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Old 11-19-2020, 09:49 PM   #133
Paul Sarvas

Liked 172 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
A few months ago, a good American was dragged through an impeachment process and pain, even though the Democrats knew they had no chance of getting the Senate approval. Do you think it might be payback time? Trump is still President until at least January 20 and maybe longer. Biden is not President now and maybe will not be.

So, when you see that Democrats are complaining about President Trump, THINK IMPEACHMENT PAYBACK. Ho Hum
So it's ti t for tat for the next one hundred years cuz the whining crybaby can't stand to lose while the American people suffer. Nice...
Real patriotic...

pS
Old 11-19-2020, 09:52 PM   #134
BRETV

Liked 598 Times in 148 Posts

10 million more people voted for Trump in 2020 over 2016, actually more if you count the ones they've hid or destroyed, and you're telling me that Biden won by millions and he can't even finish a sentence and has flipped flopped on every issue for the last 47 years and he had a hand full people at his rally's, give me a break, even you democrats know the steal took place, your just as shocked!!

Bret Velde
2003 ?/?SA
Old 11-19-2020, 10:12 PM   #135
John Kissel

Liked 232 Times in 94 Posts

Before dismissing what was stated by Rudy and co. today, just look around and find out what was stated.Sounds like sleepy's folks violated the cardnial rule, if you are going to cheat, cheat neat, don't be greedy.
Old 11-19-2020, 10:47 PM   #136
Randy Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
Lottsa people are pissed off Frank, including the nearly 80 million citizens that voted for Joe Biden. The most ever for a presidential candidate in the history of our country.

Well Frank, some people have a difference of opinion here. I believe there has never been a more biased, lying, over stating group of media outlets than Fox News, Breitbart News, Info wars, Newsmax, or One America News Network ever.

Right back at ya Frank...

So here we sit on each side of the fence. Giving our opinions on the 2020 presidential election. Hopefully yer side will give it up on Wednesday January 20 2021 when Joe Biden and Kamala Harris take office.

pS
Paul, you go ahead and listen to CNN's Steroid boy Chris Fredo Cuomo, and Don butt Boy Lemon Rachel Madcow. I will listen to Fox, Newsmax, Revolver, Oan.
Come on Man.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Old 11-19-2020, 11:28 PM   #137
r429469

Liked 40 Times in 26 Posts

schmucker carlson stole my comment about the three clowns, their circus and the grecian formula.

I read, heard, the dems. are pouring close to nine figures into the Ga. senate races.

William Sands
Old 11-19-2020, 11:32 PM   #138
Randy Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by r429469 View Post
schmucker carlson stole my comment about the three clowns, their circus and the grecian formula.

I read, heard, the dems. are pouring close to nine figures into the Ga. senate races.

William Sands
Willy
I am sure the communist party's billionaire's will try to buy those 2 seats, along with the thousands they will bus in to vote illegally, it will never happen unless they steal them. So you and your comrades can only wish.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628
Old 11-20-2020, 10:12 AM   #139
r429469

Liked 40 Times in 26 Posts

Too funny Randy W. There are options for these problems.

Bill S

Last edited by r429469; 11-20-2020 at 10:21 AM.
Liked
Old 11-20-2020, 11:31 AM   #140
Stan Weiss

Liked 545 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRETV View Post
10 million more people voted for Trump in 2020 over 2016, actually more if you count the ones they've hid or destroyed, and you're telling me that Biden won by millions and he can't even finish a sentence and has flipped flopped on every issue for the last 47 years and he had a hand full people at his rally's, give me a break, even you democrats know the steal took place, your just as shocked!!

Bret Velde
2003 ?/?SA

Bret,
If you just want to just look at the raw vote.How many millions more votes did Hillary get than Trump?

Stan
Liked
Closed Thread