HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-23-2010, 10:40 AM   #11
Bryan Worner

Liked 411 Times in 67 Posts
Default Re: Looking for race car/ trailer insurance??

Call Don Kennedy for the race car insurance! By far the cheapest rates with the BEST coverage!!! Be very sure to ask all you inquire with when your car is covered! You'll be very surprised when it isn't with some of them. With Heacock Classic, the only time the car isn't covered is in the lanes and on the track!!!

As far as the trailer, check your auto insurance carrier. Mine is with State Farm.
Bryan Worner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #12
SuperStock 1890

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

K&K Fort Wayne Indiana 800-348-1839.

We had a pit bike, 2 chargers and a portable generator taken when the trailer was broken into while it was parked outside of the shop. Easy to work with.
Old 07-23-2010, 05:04 PM   #13
Dave Ribeiro
VIP Member

Liked 56 Times in 27 Posts
Wink Re: Looking for race car/ trailer insurance??

Bert,

Like Bryan says, make sure you read all the fine print on what's covered ..... Get your agent to sign and date it ... I paid for the insurance for all most 10 years and never used it, three years ago, I back into some one in the pits at VMP and thought I was covered as I was told before ... Going down the track is the only place you aren't covered with this insurance, well when I needed it , it wasn't there ... I was told they had change the coverage to when you start the car at the track you aren't covered ... Needless to say I drop the insurance guy after ten years, Never made a claim .... He kept telling me I was covered on everything, at home, on the way to the track and at the track, in the Pits ... Don't trust them get it in writing and hold them to it ... Good Luck,

I would talk with Don Kennedy (877-777-7714) , I know he can help you with what you are looking for? He is a racer and understands
what racers needs are...... Very reasonable prices....
Old 07-24-2010, 08:12 AM   #14
chevy620
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If you are relying on your tow vehicle insurance to cover your trailer. Make sure that it is covered IF IT COMES UNHOOKED FROM TOW VEHICLE. Both from liability side and collision/comprehensive side of coverages.

Dick Kincaid is a straight shooter and will explain exactly what happens in case of accidents, theft, etc. Can't go wrong there.

Jok
chevy620 is offline   Reply With Quote