HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Nostalgia Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2012, 09:39 AM   #11
a990hemi

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: A990 Super Stockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by duster View Post
It's my car Hemi Moose. It was purchased through a broker. The owner was Norm Brandes. He has owned the car for 33 years.
I can send you a photo with my dog eyeing the car with suspicion. He hadn't heard a hemi before.
There are a lot more photo's available on Show your auto website for those unaware.
I searched unsuccessfully all weekend trying to find a mid to late 80s Musclecar magazine that featured Norm Brandes' white A990 Coronet when it had chrome Cragar Super Trick wheels on it. I remember that article like it's etched into my brain but I can no longer find the magazine in my library. Might you know which article I'm talking about or have it yourself? I started frequenting Union Grove around 1989 and saw Norm drag racing his immaculate Dodge regularly at Da Grove's Mopar gatherings back then. Norm would always draw a crowd while he performed super smoky burnouts in the water box!
a990hemi is offline   Reply With Quote