What is "NORMAL"???
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 05:21 PM   #2
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,610 Times in 1,745 Posts
Default Re: Biden's lie about insulin price cap

Can't access this, but what's new?
We could have a whole section here on Biden's lies, going back 50 years.

This, from another thread>

Old 06-05-2024, 07:06 AM   #3
Fireofficer74

Liked 46 Times in 34 Posts

BDS, is this a thing now
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 06-05-2024, 12:51 PM   #4
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,610 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireofficer74 View Post
BDS, is this a thing now
No, Numnutz. He earned every bit of the criticism here
Old 06-07-2024, 10:23 AM   #5
Fireofficer74

Liked 46 Times in 34 Posts

u do no that the $35 insulin happened under Biden ****forbrains, doh. BDS, got ya, or do you need a shot of insulin to make u right.

Wakling parrott, not all drag racers are conspiracy theorists.

Most are real Americans, not the hateful 8.
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 10:33 AM   #6
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,994 Times in 1,576 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Hey F.O., can you read better than you can spell?

What is "NORMAL"???
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 09:05 AM   #7
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 893 Times in 323 Posts

I just noticed this Billy. Here again, the devil is in the details. Yes, Trump signed an executive order to lower prices. But it was only at health centers. Medicare health centers. I don't know that we even have one in our town. Not drug stores. So it did not affect someone like me. Bidens plan lowers the price ...period. No matter where its purchased from. My Albuterol Inhaler was 85 bucks through my drug card. It's now 35 so I'm assuming it got lowered to.

"For Trump’s part, the former president signed an executive order in the last year of his administration requiring federal community health centers to pass on insulin discounts to customers, his own effort to lower insulin prices. Biden later paused that policy when he took office as part of a larger freeze to allow his administration to review new regulations set to go into effect".
I'm assuming Trump did all he could without legislation. Bidens Affordable Care act lowered the prices across the board.

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 06-21-2024 at 09:25 AM.
Jeff Niceswanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 06-21-2024, 09:54 AM   #8
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Liked 1,149 Times in 303 Posts

[QUOTE=Jeff Niceswanger;698849]I just noticed this Billy. Here again, the devil is in the details. Yes, Trump signed an executive order to lower prices. But it was only at health centers. Medicare health centers. I don't know that we even have one in our town. Not drug stores. So it did not affect someone like me. Bidens plan lowers the price ...period. No matter where its purchased from. My Albuterol Inhaler was 85 bucks through my drug card. It's now 35 so I'm assuming it got lowered to.

"For Trump?s part, the former president signed an executive order in the last year of his administration requiring federal community health centers to pass on insulin discounts to customers, his own effort to lower insulin prices. Biden later paused that policy when he took office as part of a larger freeze to allow his administration to review new regulations set to go into effect".
I'm assuming Trump did all he could without legislation. Bidens Affordable Care act lowered the prices across the board.[B/QUOTE]

Biden's Affordable Care Act?
Old 06-21-2024, 01:05 PM   #9
Jeff Niceswanger

Liked 893 Times in 323 Posts

[QUOTE=Alan Roehrich;698853]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Niceswanger View Post
I just noticed this Billy. Here again, the devil is in the details. Yes, Trump signed an executive order to lower prices. But it was only at health centers. Medicare health centers. I don't know that we even have one in our town. Not drug stores. So it did not affect someone like me. Bidens plan lowers the price ...period. No matter where its purchased from. My Albuterol Inhaler was 85 bucks through my drug card. It's now 35 so I'm assuming it got lowered to.

"For Trump?s part, the former president signed an executive order in the last year of his administration requiring federal community health centers to pass on insulin discounts to customers, his own effort to lower insulin prices. Biden later paused that policy when he took office as part of a larger freeze to allow his administration to review new regulations set to go into effect".
I'm assuming Trump did all he could without legislation. Bidens Affordable Care act lowered the prices across the board.[B/QUOTE]

Biden's Affordable Care Act?
You got me Alan,
Its the Affordable Insulin Now Act..... and then later Inflation Reduction Act

Affordable Insulin Now Act

This bill limits cost-sharing for insulin under private health insurance and the Medicare prescription drug benefit.

Specifically, the bill caps cost-sharing under private health insurance for a month's supply of selected insulin products at $35 or 25% of a plan's negotiated price (after any price concessions), whichever is less, beginning in 2023.

The bill caps cost-sharing under the Medicare prescription drug benefit for a month's supply of covered insulin products at (1) $35 between October 1, 2022, and January 1, 2024; and (2) $35 or 25% of a plan's negotiated price, whichever is less, beginning in 2024. The bill provides funds for FY2022 for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to implement the bill.

And the other part.......

The price cap for Medicare recipients was part of the Inflation Reduction Act, which originally sought to cap insulin at $35 for all those with health insurance. When it passed in 2022, it was scaled back by congressional Republicans to apply only to older adults.

The Biden administration has also announced agreements with drugmakers Sanofi, Novo Nordisk and Eli Lilly, to cap insulin co-payments at $35 for those with private insurance. They account for more than 90% of the U.S. insulin market.

Last edited by Jeff Niceswanger; 06-21-2024 at 01:11 PM.
Jeff Niceswanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 05:36 PM   #10
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Liked 1,149 Times in 303 Posts

ROFLMAO. "Inflation Reduction Act". With the aggregate rate of inflation at about 20% over the past 3 years.

Heard a great "jobs report" though. It seems that the vast majority of jobs "created" by old Beijing Joe Biden went to................illegal aliens.