Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old Today, 03:42 AM   #71
Cglrcng

Liked 148 Times in 80 Posts
Default Re: Fine them and then make it legal. Wowwser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1700camaro View Post
Blackbird Performance posted a couple of interesting recent posts about not competing with NHRA anymore. We'll see if he sticks to his guns!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...ref=embed_POST
Sorry to correct you, he said a ton of extremely well written deep introspection (words and feelings), I highly respect but he never mentioned parting with NHRA racing per se at all. He did say that Blackbird Performance would be attempting to race harder, but that it just would not be in the particular class of Factory-X.

There is a lot more to just car and driver involved at that level of competition and class (and it is really hard to tell the cast of characters without a program also in an unsigned- but very well intentioned, thought out (full of grace both giving and receiving), and heartfelt social media post).

Well done to the writer. I cannot certainly blame them for their decisions whatsoever for whatever reasons, will miss seeing their participation in the class, but you must respect their reasoning and personal reasons.

The old saying comes to mind..."But there, for the Grace of God, go I."