HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old Today, 11:59 AM   #131
nickh

Liked 333 Times in 124 Posts
Default Re: The Cackling Kamala Thread

Eddie if you cannot see how the last 4 years have impacted you, no disrespect but you sir have your head in the sand. Everything has doubled in price:
Food
Car Insurance
Home Owner insurance
Car loans out of reach
Homeowner ship out of reach do I need to go on!
Massive layoffs
Oh and don't forget we have wars going on everywhere. You don't think Biden and others are getting some boot for sending billions in cash to ukraine??? Someone is getting their palm greased and the proof is there that the biden family is on the take!

literally everything has gone through the roof and it is the democratic party that owns it. Face the current situation, you guys keep living in the past.

The democrats game plan is in play right now, BREAK AMERICA AND THEY ARE DOING IT!
nickh is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old Today, 01:47 PM   #132
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 887 Times in 454 Posts
Default Re: The Cackling Kamala Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickh View Post
Eddie if you cannot see how the last 4 years have impacted you, no disrespect but you sir have your head in the sand. Everything has doubled in price:
Food
Car Insurance
Home Owner insurance
Car loans out of reach
Homeowner ship out of reach do I need to go on!
Massive layoffs
Oh and don't forget we have wars going on everywhere. You don't think Biden and others are getting some boot for sending billions in cash to ukraine??? Someone is getting their palm greased and the proof is there that the biden family is on the take!

literally everything has gone through the roof and it is the democratic party that owns it. Face the current situation, you guys keep living in the past.

The democrats game plan is in play right now, BREAK AMERICA AND THEY ARE DOING IT!
At least someone has the guts to post an opinion. So let?s start with oil, why is diesel higher than gas? Can you name any products that aren?t effected by high fuel/transportation costs. Have you been following profits made by oil companies in the last 2 years. And on top of that they got a tax break from 38 to 21 percent. With all the tax breaks they probably don?t pay anything and they get subsidies.

My car and homeowners insurance hasn?t changed.

I bought four years ago at 2.43 percent interest, this home has doubled in price. Timing is everything.

Layoffs?? Where? We have a labor shortage in the area of tech and trades.

Talk to your congressman about getting their palms greased, it called insider trading. They all do it and it is not right and needs to be addressed as does the attics of the SCOTUS. You want to check who is making money in the war in Ukraine, the workers and manufacturers that are making the weapon systems. The same is going on in the NATO countries that are sending equipment to Ukraine.

I am here in a state and area that most people can?t afford and this is not bragging. My wife and I have busted our butts to be here and we have a good life.
Eddies66 is online now   Reply With Quote