View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 02:45 PM   #3
jlundy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Want to run 9.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny5160 View Post
I don't think I fully grasp the question about the stop and shifter using the same timer, but you can absolutely just shift on RPM if you want to. I shift my SST and SC cars on RPM.

If someone told you that you can't, it is possible that they were saying "you can't shift by RPM while on the stop" because being "on the stop" implies that the throttle stop is activated, and your RPM generally stays flat while that is the case.

Yes, I was told I couldn't shift by RPM though the box because the Stop was on. But I could shift on time through the box.

I don't know enough to know how to word my question yet. Let me ask another question if I may?

I have a delay box with one timer. My throttle stop starting line function would be hooked to pro-stage terminal on box and ET limiter side hooked to the "only" remaining timer function on the box. I have an air shifter that needs activated to shift my C-4 transmission. How do I accomplish activating the shifter in conjunction with delay and throttle stop?

Do I need a box with more timers ?

Last edited by jlundy; 02-05-2019 at 02:47 PM.
jlundy is offline   Reply With Quote