View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 11:04 AM   #20
Spyphish

Liked 662 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: Good news! R&P Steering legal in SS/AH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDA Hemi View Post
Mission accomplished.... Real purpose of this thread was to see where NHRA came up with this idea. I felt NHRA should've questioned the top SS/AH cars or builders and yes Stephen is one of them. I know NHRA never contacted Robesonia

So NHRA made a decision from a top AH racer that publicly has his car for sale for at least the last 2 years who is trying to leave the class?!!

$5k +/- update expense for "safety". I do want to know if the Spyphish car will be updated prior to the sale or sale price reduced for the new buyer. Asking for a friend
Not really, my email recieved an already in the works response from NHRA. PM me your email and I will send you the whole email and responses. (Did not get Ti valves) Since the Indy sponsor has us in a special class, why not ask for a saftey upgrade. After 2 cars wrecked years back with freeze plug failure at 155ish MPH (Bullet Bob & Brooks), I had Reher pin my freeze plugs. Was kicked out of Indy for external mod to the head. Got to love me some Robesonia. There still pinned as wiser heads (pun) prevailed. And yes my car will be upgraded. When your 71 and blind in one eye from birth, come give it a go. I don't do too bad at times. Selling due to father time. The only reason I was not at Indy was the 2 year Laura storm insurance deadline of Aug. 26. Stayed home and completed insurance claim instead of spending money to get spanked by Comella.......Phish

Last edited by Spyphish; 11-23-2022 at 11:21 AM.
Spyphish is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked