Old 01-29-2020, 01:10 PM   #6
Dan Fahey
VIP Member

Liked 179 Times in 110 Posts
Default Re: 2020 Season Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipper Chapman View Post
Hi Dan,
Regarding your fly in fly out options you have a few. If you were to leave your rig in montreal area after napierville you could easily fly in and out of there, it's a long days drive but can be done from there to Miramichi. Also you could fly in and out of Fredericton NB, as one of the ways to get to Miramichi passes through there. However MDP opens up wednesday, and there is testing usually available thursday, with eliminations starting friday so a short vacation can cover those two events back to back. Many of us do "the canadian swing" and stay in a campground. As for the Greenfield event in August, you would pass through the major hubs of Moncton NB, and Halifax NS which both have international airports, between MDP and Greenfield. There are many local racers in the area who would let you park your rig. I am located exactly halfway between the two tracks, and only 40 minutes from the Halifax airport, I have plenty of room for your rig and can provide you a ride to/from the airport if you so desire. Hopefully you can make the trip, the more the merrier!
WOW thanks...!
I going to start looking up Motels where to stay.
Hoping my wife will come but does not like going to much to the track.
Be nice to see if a few wives she can talk to or go shopping with when they are bored.

Figure we can tour Montreal and Quebec in-between.
I can take my computer to maintain a work schedule.

D
Dan Fahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked