View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:33 PM   #23
jim reynolds

Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: 2013 CCRA Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Peterson View Post
Jim, opinions are opinions that's just it an opinion, I along with others are not trying to change a thing just asking if we can race 2 different cars in a combo race... I apologize for my actions and words that were not the best to use but I apologize for them... I'm fine with racing one car it was a simple question and I'm tired of it being resorted to the term bracket racing not class racing...l told Scott and Tabitha I thankful for what they did no question about that...
OK, I appreciate that. I was just offended for Scott that you seemed to be beating him up for not seeing things your way. I LOVE to race as much as you do, i've just had to concentrate on my business the last couple of years and not been able to. Let's just enjoy this sport, support our orgination, with the current rules, and compete against one another. BTW, these aren't bracket cars and i'm with you...i could build a competitive bracket car with the money i have in just the valvetrain in my '57!!!! Let's enjoy what we have while we have it!!!
jim reynolds is offline   Reply With Quote