View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 03:36 PM   #25
Mike Pearson
VIP Member

Liked 1,628 Times in 502 Posts
Default Re: Canada US Border

I am not a doctor but i am a realist. During this pandemic as it ha been tagged i have worked every day. Raced and traveled as much as ever. Ate lunch at restaurants as normal. Did not wear a mask unless it was mandatory. Did not do any more hand washing or sanitizing than normal. It seems the people that hid in their homes and tried to avoid the virus got it the worst. The ones like us construction workers that work in a unsanitary environment on a regular basis had almost no problem with the virus. I have had only a couple of workers that got the virus on any of my jobsites over the past 1.5 years. The ones that did get it had a mild case and recovered in a matter of days.
My Aunt died from covid. She was a homebody and rarely traveled. she was very overweight and must have had a very weak immunity system. Her husband my uncle only got a mild case. He is the polar opposite of my aunt. Very fit and out working and traveling. So you can see that life style can have a lot to do with your natural immunity to these types of things
So you can see if you have a strong immunity you most likely will not contract the virus or will have a mild case of it.
I have not had the flu in over 20 years and have not missed a day of work due to being sick since that case of flue 20 years ago.
Just my opinion and observation of this ordeal.