View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 04:23 PM   #14
n5ifi

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Help with rules, Running out of class....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1legjerry View Post
My .02 for what thats worth.

A track should never make a new rule or enforce a rule for the first time during eliminations. I have no problem with the rule, the track can make any rule it wants but it should be told to the racers before they start running round 1. Even better would be before qualifying.
As for going under your index in a double break out, as long as the car can legally run the number why care.

You should have a problem with the rule. As long as the competitors car and safety equipment meet the standard to run under 12.00 he should not be penalized for it. He can DIAL no lower than 12.00 flat as the rule states. He can however run under 12.00 flat index at no real advantage to himself over his competitors other than he is chasing them down and pushing them slightly.
We are not breaking new ground here folks. This is is time tested stuff that the track owner or someone affliated with the track is changing. Also, everyone above him is allowed to breakout but he is not? Who is really disadvantged. I find it shocking that these track personel know so little about bracket racing.

Jeeze. Did bracket racing just start last week?

Last edited by n5ifi; 07-19-2011 at 04:25 PM.
n5ifi is offline   Reply With Quote