View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 04:48 PM   #6
dragster2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: What do you guys think? Drag car or Street car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-TECH MAN View Post
First of all the question is misleading at best. If you wanted an answer be more specific. This is mostly a class racer forum. If your looking for kudos for putting a Chevy engine into a Ford you wont find it here. If you have specific questions on building a class car most on here would be glad to help. Most on here wont find anything special about cross breading manufacturer componets. They are die hard fans of a paticular brand. What you have is either a bracket car or possably a 10.90 S/ST car or an over done street ride. Your choice. If you already built it then fine.....use it to your satisfaction. If you have not stated the project I suggest you do not. Its still your choice. As far as Chevy engines in a Ford.....I guess some would say it would cost less and stay together longer. I recieved your email and started to tell you off but thought you most likely really dont know what your doing so I have responded in the best way I can and how I fell about a car such as this. Have a nice day.
That still does not make up for the fact that you had to put your two cents in and contribute to shooting me down, that is not why i joined this forum. I strictly joined this forum so I could get advice and ideas from other racers, NOT to be shot down and humiliated. And for your information rayfin I am NOT dreaming i have an 89 cobra it IS set up for a sbc, AND that sbc IS being built for me as WE speak. So you can keep being jerks to me all you want thats fine. I will be the better person here and I will say nothing more, because I am not here to argue.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk! KU!!!

Last edited by dragster2006; 09-10-2009 at 04:51 PM.
dragster2006 is offline   Reply With Quote